C-101 update - Page 39 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 03-21-2017, 04:13 PM   #381
aceviper

Reputation power: 6
aceviper has a spectacular aura aboutaceviper has a spectacular aura aboutaceviper has a spectacular aura aboutaceviper has a spectacular aura aboutaceviper has a spectacular aura about

You can have mine for free

Last edited by aceviper; 03-22-2017 at 03:06 PM.
aceviper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 12:48 PM   #382
UF_Winterz

Reputation power: 5
UF_Winterz is just really niceUF_Winterz is just really niceUF_Winterz is just really niceUF_Winterz is just really niceUF_Winterz is just really niceUF_Winterz is just really niceUF_Winterz is just really niceUF_Winterz is just really niceUF_Winterz is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by kontiuka View Post
I don't see the skin for the CC version. Hope AvioDev creates one. Want to do cooperative strikes with M-2000s.
And Mirage-F1s!!
Old 03-22-2017, 01:28 PM   #383
shagrat
ED Translator

Reputation power: 41
shagrat is a name known to allshagrat is a name known to allshagrat is a name known to allshagrat is a name known to allshagrat is a name known to allshagrat is a name known to allshagrat is a name known to allshagrat is a name known to allshagrat is a name known to allshagrat is a name known to allshagrat is a name known to all

Yepp, EFM should be No. 1 priority here.
I never bothered to do more than a bit of flying around, as I don't want to learn muscle memory for the bird, only to relearn/train again, when the EFM is done...

- Flying Sims since 1984 -
Win 7 | i7 2600K@4.4GHz | 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz | GeForce GTX 970 4GB - Acer XB280HK 28" 4k | TrackIR5 | Simshaker Soundmod & 2x Basspump III
TM HOTAS Warthog
custom build extension | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | TM Cougar MFDs | 2 Somikon 7" screens for the MFDs...| a hand made UFC
shagrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 02:04 PM   #384
aceviper

Reputation power: 6
aceviper has a spectacular aura aboutaceviper has a spectacular aura aboutaceviper has a spectacular aura aboutaceviper has a spectacular aura aboutaceviper has a spectacular aura about

I have to say excellent job on the helmet visor including the animation.
It should be standard in all DCS modern aircraft...ED.
Then maybe we could get rid of sweetfx for good with its inherent campaign activation issues.

Thanks again

Last edited by aceviper; 03-24-2017 at 02:12 PM.
aceviper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 03:01 PM   #385
GDA Goes

Reputation power: 0
GDA Goes is on a distinguished road

Good morning friends!
Can anyone tell me when the C-101CC flyable player version will be released?
GDA Goes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 03:34 PM   #386
Flagrum
Veteran

Reputation power: 28
Flagrum is a glorious beacon of lightFlagrum is a glorious beacon of lightFlagrum is a glorious beacon of lightFlagrum is a glorious beacon of lightFlagrum is a glorious beacon of lightFlagrum is a glorious beacon of lightFlagrum is a glorious beacon of lightFlagrum is a glorious beacon of lightFlagrum is a glorious beacon of lightFlagrum is a glorious beacon of lightFlagrum is a glorious beacon of light

No.
The author of this posting can not be held responsible for the content, the layout, the typography or colouring of the posting above. This is a beta version of the text and may not represent the final form of the author's thoughts. Everthing is subject to change.

[Do you use a FFB device?]

Flagrum is offline   Reply With Quote