US Desert Camo

Speedbrake

Look on the User files section:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/?arrFilter_pf%5Bfiletype%5D=6&arrFilter_pf%5Bgameversion%5D=&arrFilter_pf%5Bfilelang%5D=&arrFilter_pf%5Baircraft%5D=31&arrFilter_DATE_CREATE_1_DAYS_TO_BACK=&CREATED_BY=&sort_by_order=TIMESTAMP_X_DESC&set_filter=Filter

Also you could search on the skin section of the Forum, since some creators publish their skins on other repositories rather than the Files Section :(

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

In the user files Rudel_chw linked are three US Marine HMLA skin packs by me with weathered skins and desert flightsuits. Marines use tactical grey patterns regardless of climate, so these should hopefully be what you are looking for. You can click on the link in my signature as well.

Edited by Home Fries

Home Fries, I downloaded your files and they look very nice. Thanks!

Thank you.

I was hoping for more of a typical althought fictional pattern of sand, tan and light brown. Much like a desert camo A-10C.

Figured that's what you meant. Take a look at Cluster's CAF skins. They're desert pattern and at least you're on the same continent. :D