BF109 official manual

Hi guys, i know this may be a stupid question. I have just purchased the BF109 module because of summer sales ;-). My gaming PC will be ready in the next few days. Is there any official manual with the module (about the 109)? Di i have to download the sim and the plane to get it?

Thank you in advance for any kind reply

Maurizio "LittleMadz"

I'm so fond of the 109 my dog is called Gustav!

Hi Maurizio,

As usual the official manual is available in your Doc directory (in this case DCS World\Mods\aircraft\Bf-109 K-4\Doc). However I'm not sure you can officially get it without downloading the aircraft.

Alternatively you can get this guide from Chuck's :https://www.mudspike.com/chucks-guides-dcs-bf-109k-4-kurfurst/

But I'm sure you already get this one ;-)

Guys thank you very much indeed. I had the first manual but i was missing the second. You really make my day!!!!

May i ask you if you have even the F/A18 link of the original manual? I will start my holidays in few days and i will leave with a lot of interesting homeworks to do ;-)

See you online

Maurizio

I'm so fond of the 109 my dog is called Gustav!

May i ask you if you have even the F/A18 link of the original manual?

The f-18 doesnt yet have a full manual, probably for that reason there is not a link on Steam for it. It does have an Early Acess Guide, here is a copy for you: https://1drv.ms/b/s!Ai6cuX3YQI26hKwKhhujS8wok3pQTA

:)

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB