Ka-50 BS3 News Request

Murey2

Hello.

I'm really Black shark 3 news hungry, So I want to nicely ask ED to keep on feeding us some little pits of news about what they are working on with the new Ka-50 please.

I'm sorry if I field to see it on this forum because I looked and found no updated news about the new Ka-50.

Also for the insiders or anyone who have news about it please share it here. Thanks

If you want to get deeper into the discussion, you should read the Black Shark 3 thread, and if you REALLY want some news, load up Google Translate, and read the Russian Forums.

I think Chizh promised more news in the Fall on one of his posts in the Russian Forums. The Producers don't seem to post much here in the English Forums. If you want info, you've got to go to the Ruskies. :)

x

If you want to get deeper into the discussion, you should read the Black Shark 3 thread, and if you REALLY want some news, load up Google Translate, and read the Russian Forums.

I think Chizh promised more news in the Fall on one of his posts in the Russian Forums. The Producers don't seem to post much here in the English Forums. If you want info, you've got to go to the Ruskies. :)

x

Thanks for your help. I wished more for up to date news on the progress in English like the F-18 which taking all the news lately.

Edited by Murey2

I wish they will surprise us at fall about their cockpit 3D models etc. As that is something that still makes wonder that what they really are going to do with the payware upgrade.

It is hard to say which one is nicer, small tidbits now and then, or then just sudden strike with revelation "in two weeks".

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

• 4 weeks later...