Mainboard: Asus STRIX Z390-F

CPU: Intel Core I9-9900K @ 3.60GHz

RAM: 64 Gb

Graphics: MSI GForce GTX 980 TI 4GB

HOTAS Warthog

Hofmann Simpad Rudders

Oculus Rift / Oculus Touch

Heavy Metal is the law ! :punk:

- The lower fin below the fenestron has no damage model, it ignores the ground and moves through

- no clickable spot for the doors (I am fine with rcntrl+C but I wonder where does a real Gazelle pilot grab the door? Maybe you could just add a clickable spot there

- button "D" for cyclying pylons is mentioned in the tutorial, but not assigned

Wasn't sure where else to post this so here you go. Page 13 of the flight manual (section 2.4) typo of "whith" instead of "with".

It may be important to note that in normal conditions, whith 2 HOT3 and the IR deflector, the maximal amount of fuel will be around 350L. It will allow the aircraft an approximate flight time of 01:30 h.

Key assignments to hide the little chat window in MP are missing so you can't hide the letter symbol as long as you're in the Gazelle.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X | Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Pro | RAM: 64GB DDR4 3600 G.Skill TridentZ | GPU: Palit RTX3080 Ti 12GB | SSDs: 2xSabrent Rocket 1TB M.2 | Samsung Pro 256GB | Samsung EVO 850 500GB | Samsung QVO 1TB 

Peripherals: Warthog HOTAS | TrackIR 5 | MFG Crosswinds | 3xTM Cougar MFDs | HP Reverb G2

When I loaded cold and dark on Groom Lake Ramp I spawned with my tail ripped off. I have a screen shot of it. When I reloaded the mission all was well again.

Rig: 5960X @ 4.5GHZ 32GB 3000Mhz DDR4 Titan XP Dell 3415W 21:9 Thrustmaster Warthog

Pilot never dies.

Blades hit the floor, You can still fly E.G they dont break.

Auto start HSI does not align.

Night vision goggles seem blurred.

Joystick for slewing not implemented.

Not the fuel pump, But the bigger switch to the left flick it up nothing happens right click it again then it works.

Co-pilot scares the s*** out of me when i look left, Please can you take his drugs away from him.

*SA342 BUG REPORTS*

Other than the magnetic brake button on the pilot cyclic that seems not to work, i would say this is one of the most complete mod in terms of bugs. At least in this early access stage!

Respect Polychop. I am forced to buy anything you bring in the future.

Pilot never dies.

Blades hit the floor, You can still fly E.G they dont break.

Auto start HSI does not align.

Night vision goggles seem blurred.

Joystick for slewing not implemented.

Not the fuel pump, But the bigger switch to the left flick it up nothing happens right click it again then it works.

Co-pilot scares the s*** out of me when i look left, Please can you take his drugs away from him.

Ya seems on the starter switch you have to hold it with mouse for a second to get it to start up. If you click it fast it just moves and doesn't start the turbine it is glitchy for me aswell.

The nerd in me would also like to see real battery drain if you failed the start or something.

Rig: 5960X @ 4.5GHZ 32GB 3000Mhz DDR4 Titan XP Dell 3415W 21:9 Thrustmaster Warthog

On the gunner seat, when moving forward with trackir and focusing on the monitor, you'll actually go through the monitor screen and look inside of it :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commodore 64 | MOS6510 | VIC-II | SID6581 | DD 1541 | KCS Power Cartridge | 64Kb | 32Kb external | Arcade Turbo

Bugs? Sure. Lots of 'em. Cockroaches, spiders, ants, and little white crawlies that I have no idea what they are.... probably nanobots of some sort.

But helicopter coding bugs? I have too much fun just flying the contraption than to look and see what isn't working right.

I'm so excited....

Thanks PolyChop!

The Hornet is best at killing things on the ground. Now, if we could just get a GAU-8 in the nose next to the AN/APG-65, a titanium tub around the pilot, and a couple of J-58 engines in the tail...

Other than the magnetic brake button on the pilot cyclic that seems not to work, i would say this is one of the most complete mod in terms of bugs. At least in this early access stage!

Respect Polychop. I am forced to buy anything you bring in the future.

X-2, PolyChop very nice Debut and Roll Out!!! :thumbup:

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Be careful what area you spawn in. Sometime the Area 51 Aliens like to steal helicopter parts to rebuild their spaceship to fly back home.

When I loaded cold and dark on Groom Lake Ramp I spawned with my tail ripped off. I have a screen shot of it. When I reloaded the mission all was well again.

Coder - Oculus Rift Guy - Court Jester

a Uh-1 with a autohover can be more effectiive then this :(

where to start

the auto hover only engages sometimes

when you press auto collective in a hover it 1 ither kills you or doesnt work at all

its max speed with 4 hots is around 150 kmph again a uh-1 is like twice as fast then it with a full loadout

great release................................ not

• Like 1