Flat spin bug?

Datajack

Today I took the F-14 on a long vertical climb. As I pulled into the vertical and climbed straight up, all of the heading instruments began spinning as though I were in a flat spin. I never lost control and climbed up to about 38,000 feet. Continued flying normally but the instruments never corrected themselves. I had to exit the aircraft and start again. This happened in a multiplayer session.

Thanks!

Intel i7 9700K, ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E, Zotac GTX 2080 TI AMP, Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3200mhz, Corsair H60 liquid cooler, EVGA 850W PS, Cooler Master: Master Case H500, 1 TB Samsung EVO SSD | Virpil CM2 Throttle, F-16: Thrustmaster F-16/A-10 Stick, F-18: Thrustmaster F-18 Stick | Thrustmaster TPR Pedals | G2 Reverb, J-PEIN Desk mount Throttle, VIRPIL VP-L mount Stick, Cougar MFDs, Generic Custom Built Front Panel, Left Panel and Right Panel, 32 Button Steam Deck.

Same for me in the single player - I was thinking something went terribly bad since i switched once to RIO and back. I can't tell exactly when it happened, but I was climbing quite fast, got low speed and then just continued flying but the instruments were spinning too.

1000 flights, 1000 crashes - perfect record

Mechanical gyro technology doesn't like G force, if you break only one (I think the cat got 3 gyro and 3 accelerometers but not sure), all navigation systems linked to INS gone crazy, totally normal... On today's technology with strap down mount and optic fiber or gyrolaser such things don't happend :smartass:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Make the reporting system great again!

Yeah did it low level flying.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Ended up with the same results after a high altitude spin with low altitude recovery (using unconventional opposite thrust, nose up/down, etc. techniques). Finally pulled out at 5,000 feet. Bent the plane, busted the gyros, etc. Landing aboard the carrier proved rather difficult, as the thing didn't want to track straight and the heading and nav instruments spun continuously. The air being denser down low was the reason for successful recovery.

Ah... My first thought was correct.... But then I thought that I just forgot realign INS.

First flight, take-off at full afterburner and then climb up to 57000ft at 45° angle as steadily as possible and suddenly all went crazy at 48000ft.

Visual landing to coast airfield was required as I had no idea from where did I take-off and only the coast did look familiar.

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.