03 and 07 May 2013 Updates

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG ¡¡¡¡

The jet fighters are not so far away. This means that the Eagle and the Flanker could be the first ones to be released?

2013 plenty of news: P-51D, UH-1H, 1.2.5, FC3 Gold, maybe Mig-21 Bis, maybe Nevada-EDGE

2014 maybe F-15C and Eagle? Sweeeeeet ¡¡¡

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Although it was never officially announced I thought the F/A-18C was to be the first US fighter be released??

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

I dream of a DCS F-15C... :joystick: and an F/A-18C... :pilotfly:wait... they're really coming!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

Pentium II 233Mhz | 16MB RAM | 14.4kb Modem | 1.44MB Floppy Disk Drive | Windows 3.1 with TM Warthog & TrackIR 5

Although it was never officially announced I thought the F/A-18C was to be the first US fighter be released??

So did I, I was almost sure of it, but goes to show how deceptive it can all be ;). Dcs level f15 and 27 will be bad a$$. I don't know if I'll have the brain capacity for dedicated complicated a/a bvr combat...wa hoping to launch some mav's from a fast mover.

Challenge accepted.

Waiting patiently for F-18C with carrier ops, but will settle for the F-15C until then. I simply want a DCS fast mover even the Su-27 sounds good at this point.

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

Its internal...not third party....yay...su27 ....wow

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

No word if that Su-27 is the SM variant they talked about in interviews. is it?

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

So did I, I was almost sure of it, but goes to show how deceptive it can all be ;). Dcs level f15 and 27 will be bad a$$. I don't know if I'll have the brain capacity for dedicated complicated a/a bvr combat...wa hoping to launch some mav's from a fast mover.

Challenge accepted.[VV][/VV]

I must confess that I'm a little disappointed that the F-15C is likely to arrive ahead of F/A-18C. I can see the logic since there are way more implementation challenges to handle with the Hornet (e.g. ground attack, carrier ops), but the F-15C doesn't really interest me. It's just too limited in its role. Having said that, I'll definitely be buying it on day one, anyway. DCS:Anything is always going to be a Day One purchase for me. :D

Perversely, I do still like the idea of the Su-27 even though it suffers many of the same limitations as the F-15C (I think). Does the Su-27 actually have ground attack capabilities and will they be reflected in the DCS version?

Beyond that, I wonder if the goal is to release the two aircraft simultaneously? It would seem to make logical sense, but I don't know if the production constraints and financial requirements of a small developer preclude this approach.

All very exciting, though, anyway.

Edited by Pizzicato

i7-7700K @ 4.9Ghz | 16Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | MSI Z270 Gaming M7 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti Gaming X | Win 10 Home | Thrustmaster Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift S

I must confess that I'm a little disappointed that the F-15C is likely to arrive ahead of F/A-18C. I can see the logic since there are away more aspects to Hornet (e.g. ground attack, carrier ops), but the F-15C really doesn't interest me at all.

Having said that, I'll definitely be buying it on day one, anyway. DCS: Anything is always going to be a Day One purchase for me. :D

Perversely, I do still like the idea of the Su-27 even though it suffers many of the same limitations as the F-15C (I think). Does the Su-27 actually have ground attack capabilities and will they be reflected in the DCS version?

Beyond that, I wonder if the goal is to release the two aircraft simultaneously? It would seem to make logical sense, but I don't know if the production constraints and financial requirements of a small developer preclude this approach.

All very exciting, though, anyway.

also they already have a exterior model ( so does the hornet) and a great lookn cockpit for those aircraft

Waiting patiently for F-18C with carrier ops, but will settle for the F-15C until then. I simply want a DCS fast mover even the Su-27 sounds good at this point.

Same here Outlaw. Just keep moving forward although the 2 are not high on my list, but I said the same about the Huey and guess what. I bought it and I love it!!

BTW Outlaw...I see you are from NC also. Hit me up on PM if you dont mind. :)

So did I, I was almost sure of it, but goes to show how deceptive it can all be ;)

wa hoping to launch some mav's from a fast mover.

Apply Matts signature...

EVERYTHING IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Always in motion is the future

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals