Question about the announced cockpit improvements

sirrah

Sorry if asked before, but will the announced cockpit graphics enhancements be rolled out through patches every so now and then? Or will ED work on it until completely finished and then replace the entire cockpit in one go?

I'm happy with either of the above by the way. Was just wondering about it

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

It will be finished before its rolled out. Being a completely new model it would be more work to somehow integrate it with the old model to roll it out in stages.

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.

We know the KA-50 is getting a few extras / paid upgrade, has there been any word on the A-10? I've not seen any. Wound be a good / great surprise cough HMCS cough, new suit lol.

i7-7700K OC @ 5Ghz | ASUS IX Hero MB | ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX | 32GB Corsair 3000Mhz | Corsair H100i V2 Radiator | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 NVMe 500G SSD | Samsung 850 EVO 500G SSD | Corsair HX850i Platinum 850W | Oculus Rift | ASUS PG278Q 27-inch, 2560 x 1440, G-SYNC, 144Hz, 1ms | VKB Gunfighter Pro

Chuck's DCS Tutorial Library

Download PDF Tutorial guides to help get up to speed with aircraft quickly and also great for taking a good look at the aircraft available for DCS before purchasing. Link

A-10c is already a wonderful module and I really appreciate ED support and their will to bring it on par to the latest modules even graphically. An update / overhaul and a new suite are very different things and I think an easier and quicker to develop graphic update is more than enough to give new life to still the best DCS module overall; ka-50 is something different: 1) because they'll just add a rwr and two a/a missiles, not really a complete new suite; 2) these features are highly requested by the community since a long time; 3) maybe the black shark 3 will be an "ED suite", a mix of real life versions; this is something I do not totally agree with, but maybe point 2) matters.