PAK-FA Project

Update in regards new sensors for SU-57 EFM+ESM Build full fidelity.

Terrain following radar and infrared targeting devices are working and I have added them in realistic location like seen on real aircraft.

Now in regards IR missile incoming warning detection I still haven't figured out how to make it work,but I'm writing a new warning ir simulation and then I will test it in game,I use Matlab to run my simulations.

Screenshot_9.png

Edited by cubanace

Modeling

Hello community and Happy New Year.

More modeling work in underway to improve the SU-57 Quality,I have already worked on different parts of the fuselage including nose and intakes but more needed to be done,also I am adding more detail in the fuselage instead of adding them on skins, that way when we unwrap the whole model everything will be properly align.

Below are some renders of the shape around nose and fuel probe.

canopy.jpg

refueling_probe.jpg

Edited by cubanace

Hello community and Happy New Year.

More modeling work in underway to improve the SU-57 Quality,I have already worked on different parts of the fuselage including nose and intakes but more needed to be done,also I am adding more detail in the fuselage instead of adding them on skins, that way when we unwrap the whole model everything will be properly align.

Below are some renders of the shape around nose and fuel probe.

canopy.jpg

refueling_probe.jpg

Happy new years mate

Skickat från min SM-G965F via Tapatalk

Hi Cubanace ! First, great job for your Su57, it looks great !

A question about the RVV L, the documentation states that it can fire at targets up to 400km, however I get a launch authorisation only at 35km. Is there something I need to activate ?

Thanks in advance.

NEW ANMATIONS..

Excuse the bad quality,but this is to show the new animations being worked on Today,I have added Strut animation to the landing gears,more realism while taxing,this is WIP.

Preview Video.

I'm impressed how much progress you've made from the beginning of this project

Ok thanks, cubanace for great mod. I hope in future all systems and weapons will be working. BTW i saw your video on youbute and there Su57`s cockpit is clickable...is this implemented or WIP still?

The clickable build is EFM and ESM and in all honesty its going extremely slow due to lack of information, I could do guess work and release it but I honestly don't want that,i want to wait a bit longer and wait for the SU-57 to enter service this year 2019,more information should start to drop in in regards the cockpit and its layout.

Edited by cubanace

Thanks man its something I just cant explain,i love working on this aircraft we could just say that :thumbup:

what you have written is wonderful...i hope you carry on with this project and will never give up

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽 Meta Quest 3  🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, F-15EX Throttle, MFG Crosswinds v3, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png