WWII Dynamic Campaign by Shahdoh!

I will be available and have a test campaign mission up and running again today,July 16, at 1800 UTC to try and set up teams and to answer questions about the campaign. Remember, we can not officially start till teams are set, leaders picked and missions created, Remember, each side designs their own mission and plans what they want to do.

Be sure to have the Master Campaign mod (JSGME ready) installed so you can see the B17, Ju88 and WWII ground vehicles.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/inzl1gcp31...20Mod.rar?dl=0

We will meet on a private TS at address: 73.24.143.155

See you there!

We will be on the latest version: 1.5.4.54855

Link is is not working to download the campaign mod other wise count me in. Also is there a address for the server your on?

Edited by Red.01
Adding

The dropbox link must have changed due to an update or something. I normally just hand it out to those that need. The server is only up for the events which are on Saturdays. Time its up depends on which time frame you are looking to join. See post #17: http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2837704&postcount=17

Check your PM for new Dropbox link for the mod.

The US timed campaign is going into its 6th week and may be in its final moments, the number of resources for both sides are dwindling quickly. The Euro timeframe one has been slow to build interest, especially with the release of the F5.

I can also be found on the Virtual Aerobatic Teamspeak if you have any other questions about the campaign.

I will be available and have a test campaign mission up and running again today,July 30, at 1800 UTC to try and set up teams and to answer questions about the campaign. Remember, we can not officially start till teams are set, leaders picked and missions created, Remember, each side designs their own mission and plans what they want to do.

Be sure to have the Master Campaign mod (JSGME ready) installed so you can see the B17, Ju88 and WWII ground vehicles.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/inzl1gcp31o75l1/Shahdoh%27s%20WWII%20Campaign-%20Master%20Mod.rar?dl=0

We will meet on a private TS at address: 73.24.143.155

See you there!

We will be on the latest version: 1.5.4.55169

I do have a question about the "Collapse Meter" data. I assume a higher number is better? Less in trouble?

The colors used are what makes it confusing. In the US at least, green is usually the "safe" zone, yellow is "caution" and red is "trouble".

• 2 weeks later...

Howdy all

2 thumbs up to everyone.

That was close, even though I only flew 1 mission i had a blast!

Kudos to Shahdoh for a well thought-out and fun to fly campign, and FLANKERATOR for the cool weekly report.

I finally got my game back running again. (dont interrupt a game update in progress, bad things happen, duh)

When is the next battle?

Are there any slots open?

– Callsign: Tomsk

– Nationality: British

– Lonewolf

- Aircraft: P-51 or FW-190D - feel free to use me to balance the sides.

– Time zone: BST (GMT +1 currently)

I can't really do 9PM EST sadly, but I would be really interested in participating if you run a second session at a Europe friendly time ... for example in the evening GMT.

Edited by Tomsk

• 2 weeks later...

Are there plans to run another one of these? Unfortunately didn't have time to get involved in the last round but considering how much fun I had with Case Blue I think this looks pretty cool. I know of a couple others who might be interested as well.

– Callsign: DefaultFace

– Nationality German

– Squadron Name Lonewolf/ a friend of =STP= and friends

– Aircraft Bf109

– Your time zone GMT+1

Cheers,

DefaultFace

9./JG27

"If you can't hit anything, it's because you suck. If you get shot down, it's because you suck. You and me, we know we suck, and that makes it ok." - Worst person in all of DCS

"In the end, which will never come, we will all be satisifed... we must fight them on forum, we will fight them on reddit..." - Dunravin

Sounds awesome. If there's anything I can do to help out I'll gladly lend a hand to get something like this organised.

9./JG27

"If you can't hit anything, it's because you suck. If you get shot down, it's because you suck. You and me, we know we suck, and that makes it ok." - Worst person in all of DCS

"In the end, which will never come, we will all be satisifed... we must fight them on forum, we will fight them on reddit..." - Dunravin