-= ACG MigVsSaber Server (EU) =-  

160 members have voted

1. 1. -= ACG MigVsSaber Server (EU) =-

• Yes
    • No

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=202004

From Rik:

Some explanation about IC in 2.5:

Server creation window GUI is obsolete and has limited functionality, use text editor for Saved Games\DCS\Config\serverSettings.lua

There are 3 parameters:

["require_pure_textures"]

["require_pure_models"]

["require_pure_clients"]

Third will check units database (Scripts) and at the same time it's 'master switch' for first two.

If you want to apply models check you must set ["require_pure_clients"] = true and ["require_pure_models"] = true

If ["require_pure_clients"] = false - no check will be applied and state of ["require_pure_models"] and/or ["require_pure_textures"] doesn't matter.

Thanks!

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The biggest issue is not IC atm. It is the unplayable freezing on the server, related to I don't know what. I rather see something that they are working on this. It is really frustrating and disappointing.

"These are not the bugs you are looking for..":pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My YouTube channel

SPECS

-AMD FX8370 8 Core Processor 4.2 ghz

-GIGABYTE 970A-UD3P

-GTX 1050 TI Windforce 4g

-16 GB RAM

-Saitek X 52

-FaceNOIRtrack - 3 point clip Red Led

The biggest issue is not IC atm. It is the unplayable freezing on the server, related to I don't know what. I rather see something that they are working on this. It is really frustrating and disappointing.

Not nearly as much as a windows update popup at 20m above ground level :megalol:

(happened to me last night)

Servers down, Hangs on pause after change to Battle for Maykop

Edited by comie1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Man it is sad. I know its beta but how kuch patience i got left with this simis unknown. I gave it today 10 mins to load. 10 mins to make a flight plan,5 min to rearm startup and then to freeze and crash...my time was up and i m so tired making my own missions..

Sent from my iQE100 using Tapatalk

"These are not the bugs you are looking for..":pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My YouTube channel

SPECS

-AMD FX8370 8 Core Processor 4.2 ghz

-GIGABYTE 970A-UD3P

-GTX 1050 TI Windforce 4g

-16 GB RAM

-Saitek X 52

-FaceNOIRtrack - 3 point clip Red Led

Servers down, Hangs on pause after change to Battle for Maykop

Yeah, Battle for Maykop seems to be a pain in the ***

Man it is sad. I know its beta but how kuch patience i got left with this simis unknown. I gave it today 10 mins to load. 10 mins to make a flight plan,5 min to rearm startup and then to freeze and crash...my time was up and i m so tired making my own missions...

After the last update I seem to be able to connect every time! Hard to ask of you... but... more patience, buddy :music_whistling: Hope for the release version.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Update: Tonight all missions will recieve a change. The F-10 map will show you only a map. NO UNITS! Not even yourself. Navigation systems work just fine. Use them. After all these modules don't just simulate fights and I'd rather have people who take the most out of their modules respectively and love every part about their flights from starting up to shutting down. Yeah, I know... I'm a bit of a fanatic when it comes to aviation.

A vote will be available shortly regarding random system failures. You vote and you decide. I am for it and IronJockel is not so it's up to you, gents!

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Update: Tonight all missions will recieve a change. The F-10 map will show you only a map. NO UNITS! Not even yourself. Navigation systems work just fine. Use them. After all these modules don't just simulate fights and I'd rather have people who take the most out of their modules respectively and love every part about their flights from starting up to shutting down. Yeah, I know... I'm a bit of a fanatic when it comes to aviation.

A vote will be available shortly regarding random system failures. You vote and you decide. I am for it and IronJockel is not so it's up to you, gents!

Good move.

Many airfields don't have TACAN, but I guess a vector to home plate from ATC is enough.

I love this server.

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

Good move.

Many airfields don't have TACAN, but I guess a vector to home plate from ATC is enough.

I love this server.

I know. However AWACS can always help with vector to home plate and of course GCI if available. Even if all your navigation systems go wako and stop functioning you could always rely on landmarks and the sun. Only if it's midday then the sun is of no help. So check out the mission's time always.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Outstanding, happy to hear about the decision to drop own ship position off the map. On top of the improved realism, as an unintended consequence this could possibly make CGI controllers even more valuable.

Multiplayer as Variable

Asus Z97-A - I7 4790K - 32 GB HyperX - EVGA GTX 1080 Ti - Corsair 750i PSU

TM Warthog HOTAS - TM Cougar MFDs - CH Pedals - TrackIR 5 - Samsung RU8000 55”

Why have the option to change skins been removed? It was one of the most fun things of the server

lag or stuttering to be precise

(also i thought flying is the most fun in DCS)

'controlling' the Ka50 feels like a discussion with the Autopilot and trim system about the flight direction.

lag or stuttering to be precise

(also i thought flying is the most fun in DCS)

Yeah but changing skins is kinda fun too. Getting to fly with your own skin or any squadron skin with your buddy. Also I've never experienced any problems with skin changing in the ACG or any of the other servers

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

ED pls gib A-4 and F-4 :cry:

I think no "gps" is a good idea. But I flown one of you mission and on the briefing it state the target as waypoint. The problem is that we don't have a way to know that on a F5 or the 21's and it make striking mission difficult. Perhaps giving grid coordinate or a bearing and distance for a nav aid will help.

I am not a fan of the random failure however IMHO, it's a pain and do not reflect reality, take pitot tube freezing for example. If random failure is set, It sometime freeze randomly with cold temperature without being in cloud formation. The list of problem like that is exhaustive

o7

I think no "gps" is a good idea. But I flown one of you mission and on the briefing it state the target as waypoint. The problem is that we don't have a way to know that on a F5 or the 21's and it make striking mission difficult. Perhaps giving grid coordinate or a bearing and distance for a nav aid will help.

I am not a fan of the random failure however IMHO, it's a pain and do not reflect reality, take pitot tube freezing for example. If random failure is set, It sometime freeze randomly with cold temperature without being in cloud formation. The list of problem like that is exhaustive

o7

I do have grid coordinates and sometimes detailed description of some of the TA's. If I've missed that in a mission let me know which one.

Been testing random failure lately and it seems to be a bit exaggerated, you're right. Was a mere idea :smartass:

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

The problem is that we don't have a way to know that on a F5 or the 21's and it make striking mission difficult.

Doesn't the Knee board show you the waypoints?

Pretty sure it does :book:

As with random failures... Don't think I'm alone in saying this.... Isn't it already on? :megalol:

I have a random failure every second flight.. Especially in the MIG-21....Especially during landing the Mig-21 :lol:

Edited by comie1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

:thumbup:

I do have grid coordinates and sometimes detailed description of some of the TA's. If I've missed that in a mission let me know which one.

Been testing random failure lately and it seems to be a bit exaggerated, you're right. Was a mere idea :smartass:

:thumbup:

As with random failures... Don't think I'm alone in saying this.... Isn't it already on? :megalol:

I have a random failure every second flight.. Especially in the MIG-21....Especially during landing the Mig-21 :lol:

Yep likewise :music_whistling:

You're doing drugs again, comie1?! At least not during the day, mate! Unless you wanna get high for the night :pilotfly:

What failures during landing and takeoff?

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

You're doing drugs again, comie1?! At least not during the day, mate! Unless you wanna get high for the night :pilotfly:

What failures during landing and takeoff?

:megalol:

Ask anyone who's on TS when I'm landing a MIG-21

My engine shut down on short final twice, I brake my nose gear somehow, land short of runway, forget switches :joystick: You name it I've broke it

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My engine shut down on short final twice, I brake my nose gear somehow, land short of runway, forget switches :joystick: You name it I've broke it

having similar isuess with my 21, might be related to Pilot error ;)

'controlling' the Ka50 feels like a discussion with the Autopilot and trim system about the flight direction.

:megalol:

Ask anyone who's on TS when I'm landing a MIG-21

having similar isuess with my 21, might be related to Pilot error ;)

What, really?! Never experienced that. NOT once. And you know I fly the MiG-21 more than anything.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

good for the people you and the people you fly with. it is an issue for other people and removing the changeability has helped with the lagspikes that freeze you in midair.

What, really?! Never experienced that. NOT once. And you know I fly the MiG-21 more than anything.

:megalol: It's 100% Pilot error from Nero and I being Blue For pilots in Red For

jets... :smartass:

is that related, really? We had those even before it was available to select skins

I personally didn't notice it being from skin changes but from new units loading in e.g. the first time someone loaded up a SU-25 or Viggen.

Once loaded it seemed to be ok until someone loaded up another jet or helicopter that was't already loaded.

I do appreciate that my case might be different from others and am happy to play along with experiments that benefit the majority.

I suggested to Alpen a bit ago about possibly loading one of every unit into maps (empty unit) to stop the lag spikes but he informed me that more units would impact server performance. With the limitations of the game as it is, I think we will just have to wait for DCS to improve networking or base performance. Vulkan will I'm sure benefit us all greatly so here's to doing what we DCS customers do best... Waiting :thumbup:

Edited by comie1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]