** Leatherneck Public Bugtracker **

Cobra847

Dear All,

In order to better accommodate both current and future project update needs; we have decided to open a public bugtracker.

This will allow us to more effectively receive bugreports from you, convey what is received and already fixed, as well as offer an insight into our post release support process.

We also hope that the added transparency will better indicate how many changes are made that previously were not noted in changelogs.

We'd like to urge all of you to cease reporting bugs on the Bugs subforum (unless significant discussion is indicated)

and instead help us out by registering a new account and reporting a bug on the bugtracker.

Bugtracker:

HOW TO REPORT A BUG

Register for a new user account by clicking 'Sign up for a new account' in the top left corner.

Once you've created your new user account, use the 'Report Issue' button in the same location to move to the issue

reporting screen.

Make sure to fill out all of the fields as well and as detailed as you can.

Please also attach screenshots or crash logs (or other files) where applicable or necessary.

This will help us immensely in reproducing the issue and confirming it.

You can also add further comments or updates on an issue after reporting it.

Once you have submitted a report, we will take a look at it ASAP.

Please note that this bugtracker is separate from our internal one, thus issue statuses will not

be accurate unless set to resolved or closed.

We have added some of the open issues on the forum already.

These were done quite sloppily and don't use them as more than a cursory example.

If you do not see a bug you have reported,
please add it

It's likely we are already tracking it, but better safe than sorry!

Most of all; I'd like to thank all of you for taking the time to report bugs and help us build better products.

Many Thanks,

Leatherneck Simulations

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Your bug tracker site has a bug... I tried to create a password for my new account but an error came up so now I can't use my account. I tried signing up again but it won't take my email because it's already been used...

• 1 month later...

There seems to be an issue with "SAU Cancel Current Mode" it does not always work when I click it, I need to use ALT+A to get out of that SAU mode.

Has the engine parameters changed ? I seem to flameout 30-40 seconds after takeoff with AB with a pitch of 15-20 deg

Edited by humptydumpty

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Attitude Power Trim Power Attitude Trim

Wing Commander SWAC

• 1 month later...
*pic*

Take off with open canopy in training missions

What the heck :shocking:

Anyways: Wrong place. Use the bugs and problems subforum: https://forums.eagle.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=346

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

• 4 months later...

Good afternoon. Dear developer, please pay attention to the fact that the cockpit MiG21 in virtual reality devices looks extremely small. The pilot's armchair, like a highchair, switches 1 cm in size, the hand instruments as a wristwatch. Is it possible to align this? Devices because of the small size are practically not readable.

С уважением.