Having Activation or Re-Activation Issues? Read This!

Cobra847

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No.

You will get one activation automatically.

Edited by Esac_mirmidon

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

You will get one activaton automatically.

To be a bit more clear, I posted this in another thread in answer to a similar question.

The way it actually works is then when your activation count reaches zero, a thirty day countdown begins. After the thirty days has elapsed you will receive one new activation. You will not receive any more new activations until you use that one, which will reduce your activation count to zero thus starting the thirty day countdown again.

Once your activation count reaches zero, it will never rise higher than one.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

So let me get this straight, MiG21bis is the only module I will have to deactivate, and reactivate, every time there's a DCS World update?

Where-as all the other modules I have, I don't have to do this?

No. The Mig 21 should now act like any other module and not cause problems when updating.

Sent en email to the nicholas.dackard address.The registry fix is not working for me.

NZXT Phantom Red Case

Intel Core i5-2500K CPU

GeForce GTX 770

GIGABYTE GA-Z68A-D3H-B3 ATX Intel Motherboard

COUGAR SX850 850W PSU

CORSAIR Dominator 24 GB RAM

SAMSUNG CD/DVD Burner Black SATA Model SH-222AB

COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 Plus Cooler

Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1TB 7200 RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive

Isn't that Cobra?

Yes. Nicholas Dackard = Cobra847

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Sent en email to the nicholas.dackard address.The registry fix is not working for me.

You should send email to support@leatherneck-sim.com if you have issues with the registry fix.

AMD Ryzen 5900X @ 4.95 Ghz / Asus Crosshair VII X470 / 32 GB DDR4 3600 Mhz Cl16 / Radeon 6800XT / Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD / Creative SoundBlaster AE-9 / HP Reverb G2 / VIRPIL T-50CM /
Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Audio Technica ATH-MSR7

• 4 weeks later...
Hi All,

There is an unfortunate issue with all generated and registered MiG-21 keys prior to a certain date. We hope to fully eliminate this issue in the future. For now, please follow these steps if your license key or activation process is giving you issues:

Step 1

Try using the Registry Fix file attached to this post below. Extract the file and open it.

Please note that this registry file is different from the one that encompasses all the DCS modules, so even if you've tried that one, try this one again.

Once you've cleared your registry, re-activate your product as normal on launch or use pcsml.exe found in the /Mods/Aircraft/MiG-21/bin folder.

Step 2, if Step 1 should not work

Send me an e-mail directly to nicholas.dackard@gmail.com

Please expect 1-2 days before you receive a reply as all e-mails are replied to in sequential order and it can get fairly busy in my inbox! You will be asked to provide your key and you will receive a new one in return.

Should you not receive a reply in this timeperiod, please PM me here directly. (Your mail might've gotten filtered as Spam or similar).

From the entire team; apologies for any inconvenience caused by this issue.

NOTE: Currently, it is important to note that due to updating our protection system, switching between 1.2.16 and 1.5 will yield a re-activation prompt.

Currently, we recommend that you stick to one version of DCS World until 1.5 is Final.

Thanks!

Nick & LS

Hi Nicholas I sent you email today 10th May 2017. Thanks

DCS on OSX. Virtual pilot for 28 years. Love the warbirds and Cold-War era aircrafts.

• 3 weeks later...

Greetings from Germany Nicholas,

wrote you an email a couple of days ago, maybe in your spam... :cry:

Nearly all of my activations for the Mig-21 are gone, lost to updates.

Please help me.

Thank you in advance!

SineTimore.

Space Aviator Cavalary

58th Squadron, 5th Wing. USS Saratoga

Wildcards - Expect No Mercy!

Nice Plane - but your f..ing protection killed my whole DCS - so I have to intall again and lose one activation for all my other planes:-((

This was the 1st and the last plane I bought from you - It's always nice to have a publisher who spares more time in copyprotection then in his product.

Nice Plane - but your f..ing protection killed my whole DCS - so I have to intall again and lose one activation for all my other planes:-((

This was the 1st and the last plane I bought from you - It's always nice to have a publisher who spares more time in copyprotection then in his product.

Not sure what exactly went wrong.

Just as a reminder, this has been a long-standing problem that was finally addressed by Magnitude 3 some time ago. Personally, I'm grateful that the copy protection issues with the MiG-21 are finally a thing of the past.

The DRM system of one module can not "kill the whole DCS". What exactly happened?

Also, just re-installing DCS does not affect the DRM or activation/deactivation count of any module. The DRM data is stored in the windows registry and unless you did not mess up your registry (which would most likely also mean that you messed up your complete windows), nothing happens in regards to DRM.

Well, it is always nice to have a poster who spends more time ranting angrily than providing information to enable us to help him.

*shrug*

• Like 1

The DRM system of one module can not "kill the whole DCS". What exactly happened?

Also, just re-installing DCS does not affect the DRM or activation/deactivation count of any module. The DRM data is stored in the windows registry and unless you did not mess up your registry (which would most likely also mean that you messed up your complete windows), nothing happens in regards to DRM.

Well, it is always nice to have a poster who spends more time ranting angrily than providing information to enable us to help him.

*shrug*

He may have made a mistake but I feel for him. Don't forget that some of the advice was to go into the registry and change things.

This has not been handled well and I am down several activations even after being 'given' two. It should have been re-issued 'clean'.

klem

56 RAF 'Firebirds'

ASUS ROG Strix Z390-F mobo, i7 8086A @ 5.0 GHz with Corsair H115i watercooling, Gigabyte 2080Ti GAMING OC 11Gb GPU , 32Gb DDR4 RAM, 500Gb and 256Gb SSD SATA III 6Gb/s + 2TB , Pimax 8k Plus VR, TM Warthog Throttle, TM F18 Grip on Virpil WarBRD base, Windows 10 Home 64bit

MIG 21bis unbind problem

On 19/01/2015 I bought 3 modules including MIG 21bis and realized I already had this MIG 21bis module. I decided to give the module Mig 21bis to support the developers and someone who could not buy. The competition was run by Cichlidfan and the winner was Westy81. I unbind from my current login and bind in the Westy81 account.

Today I downloaded DCS Wolrd 2.1 and could not log in because the MIG 21bis is wrong. I have not put any key number for MIG 21bis and I need to install the modules in the new DCS 2.1. ANY HELP WILL BE VERY APPRECIATED.

Regards,

JB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel® Core™ i7-6850 CPU@3.60GHz @4.068

Asus ROG STRIX X99 GAMING ATX Motherboard

64 bit operation System- RAM 32.0 GB

Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 WindForce OC 8GB

- Disk Drives KINGSTON SVP200S37A 1tb/WDC WD 10EZEX-00ZF5A0 - Samsung ssd 1tb 840 series.

- 3 Samsung 27"SyncMaster 3D Game monitors - Windows 8.1 Pro - TM Hotas Warthog-Trackir5 pro-Saitek Rudder Pedals-Cougar MFD.

On 19/01/2015 I bought 3 modules including MIG 21bis and realized I already had this MIG 21bis module. I decided to give the module Mig 21bis to support the developers and someone who could not buy. The competition was run by Cichlidfan and the winner was Westy81. I unbind from my current login and bind in the Westy81 account.

Today I downloaded DCS Wolrd 2.1 and could not log in because the MIG 21bis is wrong. I have not put any key number for MIG 21bis and I need to install the modules in the new DCS 2.1. ANY HELP WILL BE VERY APPRECIATED.

Regards,

JB

See this post

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=3154849#post3154849

"Unable to run the application due to integrity fault of the Activation Key. Re-enter a valid Activation Key or re-activate the application. "

I've attempted to run the license key registry cleaner, but it has no effect on the problem. I've checked the license and it shows good and 11 of 15 activations left. Not sure what to do at this point, except completely uninstall and re-install, but that's a huge pain.

This error is still happening, and now it's keeping me in a re-activation loop. Emails to Nicholas go unanswered, but I gather that's due to the company split.

Who do we contact for this issue?

PC - 3900X - Asus Crosshair Hero VIII - NZXT Kraken 63 - 32 GB RAM - 2080ti - SB X-Fi Titanium PCIe - Alienware UW - Windows 10

Sim hardware - Warthog throttle - VKB Gunfighter III - CH Quadrant - Slaw Device Pedals - Obutto R3volution pit - HP Reverb G2 - 2X AuraSound shakers

• 2 months later...

If you cant solve it yourself than the best way would be to simply contact support: support@leatherneck-sim.com

AMD Ryzen 5900X @ 4.95 Ghz / Asus Crosshair VII X470 / 32 GB DDR4 3600 Mhz Cl16 / Radeon 6800XT / Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD / Creative SoundBlaster AE-9 / HP Reverb G2 / VIRPIL T-50CM /
Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Audio Technica ATH-MSR7