F5-E BLACK SEA RESOLVE '79 Campaign

SorelRo

@DashTrash come to the official campaign forum. It's easier to monitor one spot. https://forums.eagle.ru/forum/801-sorelro/

I'm assuming that you have stopped on the runway, that triggered the message, and then you moved again and ended the mission while you were still moving. Make sure that the plane is fully stopped when you hit end mission. Engines can be on, i'm not that crazy. 😄

7 hours ago, SorelRo said:

@DashTrash come to the official campaign forum. It's easier to monitor one spot. https://forums.eagle.ru/forum/801-sorelro/

I'm assuming that you have stopped on the runway, that triggered the message, and then you moved again and ended the mission while you were still moving. Make sure that the plane is fully stopped when you hit end mission. Engines can be on, i'm not that crazy. 😄

I think I got the message in the air still... I'll try it fully stopped, thanks for the reply. 

• 2 months later...

I need help.  I am kinda new to the F-5 but able to fly and shoot.  I cannot for the life of me survive mission 2.  I take off fly toward the group en-route to my fleet and try to pick off bombers and/or Mig-21s and just get owned.  I've tried different strategies such as going after the 21s first but by then the bombers have wasted my fleet. I've also tried hitting the bombers first while dumping flares but eventually the 21s get me before I can finish off the 24s. Does anyone know how to succeed in this mission or have any strategy tips?

thanks!

On 4/19/2021 at 12:15 PM, airjocky2 said:

I need help.  I am kinda new to the F-5 but able to fly and shoot.  I cannot for the life of me survive mission 2.  I take off fly toward the group en-route to my fleet and try to pick off bombers and/or Mig-21s and just get owned.  I've tried different strategies such as going after the 21s first but by then the bombers have wasted my fleet. I've also tried hitting the bombers first while dumping flares but eventually the 21s get me before I can finish off the 24s. Does anyone know how to succeed in this mission or have any strategy tips?

thanks!

Come here: https://forums.eagle.ru/forum/801-sorelro/ for help. On thing you have to realize is that you are not alone. You have a flight of 4 with a lot of gas to spare. Take-off and make sure you have your flight joins up and it's in formation with you. This is a must throughout the whole campaign Once you get close to the bombers you can ask your 3-4 to engage the fighters, and the No2 to cover you. Also, you can use the AIM-9P5 to engage head-on. The engagement with the bombers shouldn't take too long. if you tangle with them in a turning fight you would lose. 

There are some youtube videos with people playing through this mission feel free to check them out as well. 

• Like 1

Hello

I have a problem with the second campaign mission. I respect the waypoint well, and I even have the message at the end to say that there 
are no more enemies in flight with the message good job. So I go back to the departure base, I land, park and cut the engines to then 
leave the mission which is validated for me. when I land I do not have the successful mission message and as soon as I leave 
I cannot move on to the next mission.
I am currently playing on version 2.7.  I had already done the campaign on the 2.5 and I had no problems. Can you help me?

Regards

17 hours ago, conste64 said:

Hello

I have a problem with the second campaign mission. I respect the waypoint well, and I even have the message at the end to say that there 
are no more enemies in flight with the message good job. So I go back to the departure base, I land, park and cut the engines to then 
leave the mission which is validated for me. when I land I do not have the successful mission message and as soon as I leave 
I cannot move on to the next mission.
I am currently playing on version 2.7.  I had already done the campaign on the 2.5 and I had no problems. Can you help me?

Regards

Are you getting stuck at the End Mission message? Thanks for playing it. We have a dedicated page on the forum if you want to come there. https://forums.eagle.ru/forum/801-sorelro/