Ground Repair function not working

robohunterx

Firstly, I tried to traverse the forums here for the most appropriate sub-section, but alas, I'll just post it here.

In the OB 2.5.5, I've noticed that none of the aircraft I've flown are able to be repaired anymore.

The only remotely close 3rd party software I have installed is SRS and LOTATC, but I highly doubt this is causing the issue as I've been able to repair just fine in the past with these two items "installed." Other than that its some random liveries and the sort.

Steps I've taken:

- Tried this both in MP and SP, same issue

- Tried to repair after fully powering down, applying ground electric and making sure my canopy was open, didn't work.

- Reloaded into a fresh aircraft fully shut down, both in SP and MP, and still no repair

- Loaded into SP into a fresh aircraft at parking hot, still no repair

* Yes, I confirmed the airfields were "blue" on all instances (I was able to rearm just fine, apply ground electric, etc)

Note: The ground crew IS acknowledging my request, it's just the typical timer that opens on the top right isn't there, and the repair never starts.

I've confirmed this behavior on the F-14B, F/A-18C, M-2000C, and Mi-8. I'm not including a track file because this behavior is literally an issue on any map/mission/server regardless.

Is your aircraft actually damaged when you request repair? With a damaged aircraft it repaired everytime when I tested it.

That is actually where having tracks is useful because it gives anyone who views it an idea of how the user might have been encountering an issue.

Screen_190628_163454.thumb.jpg.cf90126109122d93b0262a400f9db67b.jpg

Screen_190628_163727.thumb.jpg.379ddf57eb1e9d4406cbb85406056a8c.jpg

Screen_190628_163751.thumb.jpg.f05b26d6affa6b3a57819a38b46a57d5.jpg

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

Seems that DCS sometimes see player/client "heavy damaged" as dead even that pilot is RTB damaged and ask repair.. Because of that ground crew not talking with dead man :)

Also that dead/damaged pilot/aircrft is dead on on tacview. Can be something there. Damage model or some desync...

Немој ништа силом, узми већи чекић!

MSI Tomahawk MAX | Ryzen 7 3700x | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | RX 5700 XT OC Red Dragon 8GB | VPC Throttle CM3 + VPC Constellation ALPHA on VPC WarBRD Base | HP Reverb G2

Youtube Follow Me on TWITCH! 

I mean, it's purely empirical data so far from multiplayer servers. I'll be sure to save some tracks and upload them for you Grimes when I can get them. I'll see if loading into sp at a set damaged plane let's me repair.

If I recall correctly you could always repair reguardless of damage state though...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Repair has errors since many years, and got new bugs in these days.

actual with additional things:

Bugs and Problems » General Questions » Please repair repair

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=238496

old closed:

Bugs and Problems » Release Version Bugs and Problems (Read only) » [REPORTED]Ground crew not fix minor gear damage

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=172277

Edited by discwalker

GTX 1070 8GB, 16GB DDR3, W8.1 on SSD, DCS on another SSD