Black Shark Easy Mode?

Mad Dog 7.62

Am I mistaken or didn't there used to be an "easier" flight mode available in Black Shark where you still got sim level use of the instruments and weapons but the helo was simpler to fly?? Sure would be nice to have it back!!!!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA97XSLI

Core i7 4790 @ 4.0 Ghz

MSI GTX 1080ti

32 Mb RAM DDR3-2133

512GB SSD for DCS

HP Reverb VR HMD

Thrustmaster Warthog & MFG Crosswind

No, if I remember right on the Shark there used to be a mode that made flying easier but didn't limit you to "game" settings. It was specific to the Ka50. It just made the helo easier to fly. They must have done away with it at some point. I hadn't been in the Shark for ages.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA97XSLI

Core i7 4790 @ 4.0 Ghz

MSI GTX 1080ti

32 Mb RAM DDR3-2133

512GB SSD for DCS

HP Reverb VR HMD

Thrustmaster Warthog & MFG Crosswind

Possibly you're talking about the Flight Director (FD AP) mode. Button is located next to the the AP Channel buttons.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQM4TsKeFBc9xyc_FFLcPxzucpvZfSPLpdwA3HKXcA-wqgmAWNrGA

Edited by chrisofsweden

GPU: PALIT NVIDIA RTX 3080 10GB | CPU: Intel Core i7-9700K 4,9GHz | RAM: 64GB DDR4 3000MHz
VR: HP Reverb G2 | HOTAS: TM Warthog Throttle and Stick

Also remember that right now when the AP channels LOOK like they're on they are off and vice/versa...

Maybe you're flying with AP/trim channels off?

I just mention this because the 50 is SUPER easy to fly in full fidelity so... No need for a game mode IMO :)

Nvidia RTX3080 (HP Reverb), AMD 3800x

Asus Prime X570P, 64GB G-Skill RipJaw 3600

Saitek X-65F and Fanatec Club-Sport Pedals (Using VJoy and Gremlin to remap Throttle and Clutch into a Rudder axis)