• Nope, can't see it.

• ED Team
As if that is not certain yet...

It is.

Mig-21Bis.

pre purchased already :thumbup:

I should have said modern Russian fast mover :music_whistling:

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

pre purchased already :thumbup:

I should have said modern Russian fast mover :music_whistling:

ED mentioned Su-27SM as possible candidate for a DCS title in the newletter...

Wrong thread I know... Let's get to da choppa first!

'Frett'

[...] I believe that this is a sign that the Huey is going to be released at the end of the sale. [...]

By even suggesting this, the cruel laws of irony dictate that the probability of this occurring are nearly zero. :smartass:

MSI P67A-GD55 | Intel i5 2500 @ 3.3GHz | MSI Twin Frozr GTX 760 OC 4GB GDDR5 | G.SKILL Sniper 16GB DDR3 @ 1333MHz | Corsair TX750 PSU | Corsair Force GT 90GB SSD | WD Black 640GB + 1TB HDDs | Windows 7 Professional 64-bit

DCS A-10C Warthog | DCS Bf 109 K-4 Kurfürst | DCS Fw 190 D-9 Dora | DCS Ka-50 Black Shark 2 | DCS P-51D Mustang | Flaming Cliffs 3

this is the most pointless poll I have ever seen. . . . .

So glad we are getting a huey before anything else, lets hope we get a Russian fast mover before a NATO one, they are so much more fun lol

:P

And yet, here you are... Lol.

It may be pointless, but I was bored and wanted to play with the poll feature. I'm interested to see how my prediction pans out, TBH.

• ED Team

I dont think the sale has anything to do with the predicted release.

It has already been said the release is soon, so the only prediction to be made is

" will we get it for 1.2.4 "

there is always a sale in March at DCS :)

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/news/spring_sale/

Hope my added input will justify me being here lol

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Geez, I'm guessing it will be released around the 15th!!!

Why?? Cause I am on a ship. Internet is $1.50 a mb.

We will be ten days (rough guess) away from heading home. Home is another ten days away. Three days to offload and five days clean up before I can get to real internet. I will have two weeks to try to fly ,crash etc....

We will then set sail and then a patch will come out to fix the glitches that causes me to continuously crash. It will be a 150 mb download.

So I will have to spend 5 months crashing until I get the update.

Quit griping , you will get it much sooner than I , then you will get it fixed sooner than I . All I will be able to do is watch from the sidelines and whimper like a lost puppy.

(sigh ) I love my choices in Careers!!!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] CPIAS FOR Saitek:

Saitek Flight instrument panels and X-52 pro mfd scripts for Dcs

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=94174

lets hope we get a Russian fast mover before a NATO one, they are so much more fun lol

I think if they want to be fair, it should be a Russian fast mover next since we've had 2 American planes in a row.

Although TBH i much prefer American planes. I'll be in heaven once they release an F-15 or F/A-18.

i5 4590 @ 3.77GHz | GTX 1060 6GB | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 | 1TB HDD+500GB HDD | Win10 Home X64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

OK, so we all know the Huey is due out any time. In fact, one of the devs mentioned a couple weeks ago (I think) that the installer was being created for it.

Now we have a week long sale on all DCS products. I believe that this is a sign that the Huey is going to be released at the end of the sale. Why? Because it's smart marketing. People are waiting for the Huey so they're not purchasing other modules. Offer a good deal, people buy, then release what people have been waiting for, and they buy again.

So get ready folks, the Huey is right around the corner!

Well, it didn't work...:huh:

MSI Z170A Titanium Edition mobo + 6700K CPU

32 GB G.Skill TridentZ memory 3200 MHz

Sandisk Extreme Pro 256 GB SSD

Samsung 950 Pro 512 GB M.2 SSD (3 GB/s) for DCS and +.

HP ZR24W Monitor, EVGA GTX 1080ti FE

Thrustmaster Warthog, MFG CrossWind rudder...

and Oculus Rift CV1.

As if that is not certain yet...

It is.

Mig-21Bis.

I gotta say, I'm feeling more and more confident that DCS Fast Mover will be out before Mig-21Bis.

"Snipe"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OS => Win7 64-bit Ultimate | MOBO => ASUS M2N-SLI Deluxe | RAM => 8GB | VIDEO CARD => XFX ATI 4850 | CONTROLLER => Saitek X52 | DISPLAY => ASUS 25.5" 1600x1280 | HDD => 150GB WD Raptor (10K RPM)

• 4 weeks later...

Haha ha , Just got home yesterday and and today I find this ..... Coincidence ?? https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/downloads/modules/

I think not !!!!! This is too cool.( kinda screws up my previous prediction.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] CPIAS FOR Saitek:

Saitek Flight instrument panels and X-52 pro mfd scripts for Dcs

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=94174