Next version ?

Any guestimate on when next (1.1.2.2) will be available ?

I know that I probably won´t get an answer, but as a Windows XP 32bit user I cannot use current 1.1.2.1 version.

FinnJ

i7-10700K 3.8-5.1Ghz, 32GB RAM, RTX 4070 12GB, 1 x 1 TB SSD, 2 x 2TB SSD2 TB,  1 x 2 TBHDD 7200 RPM, Win10 Home 64bit, Meta Quest 3.

Yeah, I also think you should gear up... XP is getting old and windows 7 performs very well. Especially with all the 64bit stuff, games etc.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

System specs:

2500k @ 4.6 GHz

8GB RAM

HD7950 OC'd

Win7 x64

Posting tracks to make your DCS better - attention bump incoming!

As an XP user myself (and patiently waiting for the next beta version) I was slightly surprised at the lack of howling over this bug.

Then I got to thinking how about old XP is and how few are still running it.

I never saw the need to upgrade to Vista but this feels a bit like the step from Win 95 to 98 - something i will have to do sooner rather than later.

I know but....

On mypresent PC I have TONS of FSX stuff, so I don´t plan to upgrade to Win 7 before I will buy my next PC.

I agree that XP is getting old and can´t be reagrded todays standard, but it still serves me well for all other flightsims and games I have, including DCS Black shark 2 and A-10C, even with 64bit options "hacked" to work on my 32bit Win XP (using the 3GB switch).

FinnJ

i7-10700K 3.8-5.1Ghz, 32GB RAM, RTX 4070 12GB, 1 x 1 TB SSD, 2 x 2TB SSD2 TB,  1 x 2 TBHDD 7200 RPM, Win10 Home 64bit, Meta Quest 3.

I know but....

On mypresent PC I have TONS of FSX stuff, so I don´t plan to upgrade to Win 7 before I will buy my next PC.

I agree that XP is getting old and can´t be reagrded todays standard, but it still serves me well for all other flightsims and games I have, including DCS Black shark 2 and A-10C, even with 64bit options "hacked" to work on my 32bit Win XP (using the 3GB switch).

FinnJ

Fair enough. I reinstalled FSX and had hell with it.

Always remember. I don't have a clue what I'm doing