Checklist for Android

mkauzlar

Can't fathom why there'd be an app for 370KB of code that could be done with just a web page (that could be saved locally to the android's sdcard). It doesn't do anything except edit/display the list right?

Not knocking the checklist itself :) Just I wonder what goes on in some developer's heads sometimes :)

[ i7 2600k 4.6GHz :: 16GB Mushkin Blackline LV :: EVGA GTX 1080ti 11GB ]

[ TM Warthog / Saitek Rudder :: Oculus Rift :: Obutto cockpit :: Acer HN274H 27" 120Hz :: 3D Vision Ready ]

I was thinking of writing a bespoke Android app for the A-10 that would do something similar.

I think having the built in text-to-speech read out the items would be awesome. All you would need to do to move to the next item is to touch the screen somewhere.

If people are interested in this sort of thing, I'll start working on it sooner.

Well, I'll make this one do acronyms :)

I was thinking of making it more of a complete A10 trainer than just a checklist program.

Was considering things like a NATO brevity codes trainer where the text to speech simulates a radio call using the codes and you've got to decipher the meaning. Maybe integrate a plane spotters quiz and a "what's this dial?" part?

If anyone has any more ideas, I'll be happy to integrate them too.

Heh, I think A10droid has a nice ring to it :)