Public multiplayer server

Realmslayer

Hi guys,

A bit of info before continuing:

- DCS Steam version

Last night a friend and I tried to create a multiplayer server online and had zero success.

Logged into the master server, created server, have the correct public address and port, and started the server.

I did the correct port forwarding on my firewall to my pc on port 10308 to my private address.

Telnet to my public IP address on port 10308 opens no problem, however, when my buddy tries to connect through DCS multiplayer, 1) He doesn't see the server name, 2) When connecting via IP address ( with and without the port ), says the server is offline.

Any tips that could help get this going?

Seems straight forward, but just never works.

Thank you.

Appreciate it guys!

Hi guys,

A bit of info before continuing:

- DCS Steam version

Last night a friend and I tried to create a multiplayer server online and had zero success.

Logged into the master server, created server, have the correct public address and port, and started the server.

I did the correct port forwarding on my firewall to my pc on port 10308 to my private address.

Telnet to my public IP address on port 10308 opens no problem, however, when my buddy tries to connect through DCS multiplayer, 1) He doesn't see the server name, 2) When connecting via IP address ( with and without the port ), says the server is offline.

Any tips that could help get this going?

Seems straight forward, but just never works.

Thank you.

Appreciate it guys!

You need to be sure that you and your friend are using the same "branch".

DCS has Stable and Open Beta release, available also with steam.

This is a tipical condition where you're not on the same DCS Version.

While in game, you can check in the lower right corner while you're in the main menu the exact buid number, compare it!

FlighRIG => CPU: RyZen 5900x | RAM: 64GB Corsair 3000Mhz | GPU: nVIDIA RTX 4090 FE | OS Storage: SSD NVMe Samsung 850 Pro 512GB, DCS Storage: SSD NVMe Sabrent 1TB | Device: Multipurpose-UFC, VirPil T-50, TM WARTHOG Throttle, TrackHat, MFD Cougar with screen.

Our Servers => [ITA] Banshee | Krasnodar - PvE | PersianConquest PvE Live Map&Stats | Syria Liberation PvE Conquest

Support us on twitch subscribing with amazon prime account linked, it's free!