DCS: L-39 Albatros review by Simreviews.com!

Wags

Nice review.

There should be some Cons though, like:

- Poor rendition of instruments (...that I had to spend week fixing for my mod, relevant topic)

- Despite being out of beta, the module is not feature complete (engine overheating still not modelled) with bugs reported months ago still not fixed/adressed.

Luckily nothing gamebreaking as far as I know.

Nice review.

There should be some Cons though, like:

- Poor rendition of instruments (...that I had to spend week fixing for my mod, relevant topic)

- Despite being out of beta, the module is not feature complete (engine overheating still not modelled) with bugs reported months ago still not fixed/adressed.

Luckily nothing gamebreaking as far as I know.

Yep, the nice review and thx but for CONS also : no any campaign :( (fictional or real).

Btw. why we have the new addons from ED/BST without any campaign like it was before in "good old years"?

The price is near the same like it was with release of Black Shark, A-10C, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, FC3, P-51D, Dora ect and no any campaign (F-5E now too).

It could be short but must me always....

Edited by YoYo

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Yep, the nice review and thx but for CONS also : no any campaign :( (fictional or real).

Btw. why we have the new addons from ED/BST without any campaign like it was before in "good old years"?

The price is near the same like it was with release of Black Shark, A-10C, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, FC3, P-51D, Dora ect and no any campaign (F-5E now too).

It could be short but must me always....

Thanks for pointing out, I added "No campaigns" as a con.

Cheers

Carsten

Modules: all, except for the Dora

My missions: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/filter/user-is-Don rudi/apply/

Primary system: i7-13700k, RTX 4080, 32 GB, Win 11, Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha with 5cm extension, Virpil CM2 throttle, Virpil Ace Interceptor pedals, Virpil Rotor TCS base + Blackshark grip, Winwing Triple MFD and ICP, 34" UWHQD screen
Acer Nitro i7-10700, RTX 3060, 64 GB, Virpiel Rotor TCS base + Blackhawk grip, Virpiel Ace Torq pedals, 34" UWHQD screen