KA causes system hang

Tried the usual cure?

cleanup and repair DCS

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

• 2 weeks later...

I have used the usual cures, and now I have uninstalled and reinstalled and it is still tha same. I dont think I was entirely clear though havinig re-read my original post. When I load the KA, everything works fine except that I cannot use escape either to adjust the controls or to close down the session. So I dont really mean that is hangs, but it is awkward because I need to adjust controls etc. Anyway, I wonder is anyone else experiences that and does anyone know what might need to be done. Thanks all.

Neil.

Thanks for replying. I have all the DCS modules installed at the mo, I'm running the latest beta, and I have TB's of flight sim stuff but I cannot think of anything that could be a candidate for interfering with the Esc button. I see your point, though, I shall do some exploring. Thank you.

So I am a new Blackshark pilot and I too have disco problems that i never had before i got the chopper...

I especially have problems when going between tomcat and blackshark...almost always discos..

I have an I7 with 16 gigs of ram and a 1080...i never had any disco related issues until i got the Blackshark