Operation Clear Field - Caucasus PvE Playground

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks! good to know!

yup, mission is all setup. already pretty deep into it, but starting to push up the coast and the ships are becoming a nuisance. i only fly the F14 and have been practicing my SEAD technique using the decoys and then hitting the deck and using snake eyes on the target as they launch SAM's at the decoys. Haven't tried it on a ship yet, but I have heard it works. :)

Don't forget you can send out the AI anti-shipping to the sector ... although the AI using anti-shipping missiles is fairly ... er ... "hit and miss"? ... *cough*

I just setup this mission on my dedicated server. Really impressed so far, nice work.

We had an issue last night. When one person is on the server, the comms menu '\' works fine to bring up the menus. When multiple people were on as soon as someone took off, the '\' menu stopped working.

Has anyone experienced this before?

Cheers!

Using Tapatalk

I just setup this mission on my dedicated server. Really impressed so far, nice work.

We had an issue last night. When one person is on the server, the comms menu '\' works fine to bring up the menus. When multiple people were on as soon as someone took off, the '\' menu stopped working.

Has anyone experienced this before?

Cheers!

I haven't ever had this problem, I suspect it must be a server side configuration issue. If you find out what is causing it let us all know though, so others may avoid the problem.

Glad you are liking the mission :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...
I haven't ever had this problem, I suspect it must be a server side configuration issue. If you find out what is causing it let us all know though, so others may avoid the problem.

Glad you are liking the mission :thumbup:

We've done quite a bit more testing and haven't had this occur again. Mission is running great and is VERY much enjoyed by my squadmates. Thanks for you time on this.

Recent video of some action on the server here:

Cheers!

Using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Would love to get a version of Clearfield/SnowFox for Syria, any plans?

Regards,

Ross.

12900KF | Maximus Hero Z690 | ASUS 4090 TUF OC | 64GB DDR5 5200 | DCS on 2TB NVMe | WarBRD+Warthog Stick | CM3 | TM TPR's | Varjo Aero

They are endless.

Hi, first of all, thank you those scenario, they are great!

I would suggest you if would be possible, for the next release, to implement some sort of control for the enemy aircraft waves.

I mean, probably the best thing would be being able to choose the spawn rate, or spawn time between enemy cap waves, in order to give us the time to focus on strike. This would defintely improve this fantastic scenario.

Any other more convenient (scripting side I mean) parameter would work as well.

Thank again !

You can change the spawn intervals of each of the enemy cap flights already. This will not necessarily make a pause between waves, but can slow down the frequency. You can even comment out some of the enemy cap flights altogether if you want. This in done in the air defense script included within the mission itself.

So, really, it is already there. You will just need to be comfortable with code/scripting.

• 2 months later...