Mustang not finished?

mastershotgun

on the Normandy map along with the new Channel map

I think the system was used in the U.S. only? Not sure though, ask Saburo, he's in the know and thus did correct me with utmost severity in this thread already ;) :D

The DCS Mi-8MTV2. The best aviational BBW experience you could ever dream of.

I think the system was used in the U.S. only? Not sure though, ask Saburo, he's in the know and thus did correct me with utmost severity in this thread already ;) :D

naaah... he is not smart at all, besides I beleive that the manual he is reading from is just a bad copy and have coffee mug stains all over the place...

One from many...

zwKm9y3.jpg

F-15E | F-14A/B

P-51D | P-47D | Mosquito FB Mk VI |Spitfire | Fw 190D | Fw 190A | Bf 109K |  WWII Assets Pack

Normandy 2 | The Channel | Sinai | Syria | PG | NTTR | South Atlantic 

F/A-18 | F-86 | F-16C | A-10C | FC-3 | CA | SC |

he is not smart at all

Well, I personally wouldn't venture into judging his level of smartness here at all. But as concerns this, he's absolutely right regardless. So we'll just let you believe what you want and note that we'll never see the Detrola modelled, because it just wouldn't make any sense whatsoever. That OK with you?

Well, I personally wouldn't venture into judging his level of smartness here at all. But as concerns this, he's absolutely right regardless. So we'll just let you believe what you want and note that we'll never see the Detrola modelled, because it just wouldn't make any sense whatsoever. That OK with you?

:( do I have a chice? :cry:

do I have a choice?

Sure you do. You either give ED a sizable amount of money, or stop yearning for something that's not important, or ask the modders if they can turn the box into something that emits annoying noise without serving any purpose whatsoever. Your choice.

Sure you do. You either give ED a sizable amount of money, or stop yearning for something that's not important, or ask the modders if they can turn the box into something that emits annoying noise without serving any purpose whatsoever. Your choice.

I don't get it... Why are you guys so negative... Please read my first post. I simply asked if somebody have any additional information. And look what I got, whinings about what other module should be completed first, how my question is ridiculous and insults... 4 pages of it already... Simple "No, we have no idea" would be enough... I was hopping that maybe somebody from ED, like moderator or somebody could spill something like that they planning do to something about it in the future, or something but that is it...

BTW: Have a nice day!

I don't get it... Why are you guys so negative... Please read my first post. I simply asked if somebody have any additional information. And look what I got, whinings about what other module should be completed first, how my question is ridiculous and insults... 4 pages of it already... Simple "No, we have no idea" would be enough... I was hopping that maybe somebody from ED, like moderator or somebody could spill something like that they planning do to something about it in the future, or something but that is it...

Don't take it too personally, many people here do not have English as a first language, also much nuance is lost in text. Be strong like steel from hot Russian forge!

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

Sorry for being a bit salty up there, but as I said, ED probably won't do anything about it. I was serious when I suggested you ask the modder community for help.