DCS: F-14 - Brickdust's "Drunken Sailor" VR Friendly Cockpit - Page 5 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 05-14-2019, 03:50 PM   #41
Mule

Just downloaded this mod and tried it out in a LANTIRN training mission that I have used for a while. It is superb!

Many thanks for taking the time to create this. I feel like I can really start learning in more detail now in VR.

Great stuff.

Last edited by Mule; 05-14-2019 at 04:13 PM.
Mule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 09:10 PM   #42
Fubarbrickdust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mule View Post
Just downloaded this mod and tried it out in a LANTIRN training mission that I have used for a while. It is superb!

Many thanks for taking the time to create this. I feel like I can really start learning in more detail now in VR.

Great stuff.
Thanks for the kind words, Mule. I'm really glad that peeps are finding the mod helpful.

I've just done a PC rebuild and am gearing up for the final push to get it done and finished. However, Blue Flag MP has been pulling my DCS focus a bit! It's awesome! But I think I need to knuckle down and get back on the task...It's looming on me like an unpaid bill! lol!

Cheers,
Brick.
Fubarbrickdust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 10:13 AM   #43
razalom

Installed this today and its amazing. Great work helps so much in this plane!
razalom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 01:54 PM   #44
wfg.Reaper

How's the RIO's pit? It about ready for release yet?
wfg.Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 09:22 AM   #45
Onslawt

Hi Brick,

Even with the increased clarity of the Rift S, I was still struggling to read what I was clicking on.
Thank you so much for this work, I can finally knuckle down and learn this plane.

Cheers.

Rift CV1| Rift S| TM Warthog Hotas | MFG Crosswind pedals | NLR v3 motion platform

Vaicom Pro https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=198297
SimShaker for Aviators https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.p...ight=Simshaker
Point CTRL https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=218861

Onslawt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 09:54 AM   #46
Fubarbrickdust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onslawt View Post
Hi Brick,

Even with the increased clarity of the Rift S, I was still struggling to read what I was clicking on.
Thank you so much for this work, I can finally knuckle down and learn this plane.

Cheers.
You are very welcome good sir. Glad it's helping out

Quote:
Originally Posted by wfg.Reaper View Post
How's the RIO's pit? It about ready for release yet?
Heya reaper,

Irritatingly, work and real life has drastically reduced my free time recently. What little DCS time I've had I've chosen to do a bit of flying and venturing into MP as well as enjoying the Rift S.

That's not to say the project's abandoned, far from it...it's quite near to being done, just a few more panels on the back seat to go.

Out of curiosity, are you using the most recent version (0.4)? Reason being that the bulk and business end of the RIO pit is in that release, I'd say about 75% of the panels. Check it out if you haven't, it may well tide you through.

Cheers,
Brick.
Old 06-10-2019, 11:57 AM   #47
Fubarbrickdust

Default Mod Updated to v0.5

Hey all,

Thought I'd best do a little update as it's been a while - I was gonna wait until the whole thing was complete, but as the going's been a little slow of late I'll throw up what has been worked on.

See 1st post for link: HERE

Changelog:

v0.5 - More RIO Pit...but not all.
RIO annunciator and warning lights complete.
Additional RIO panels reworked - RWR, ECM, CMS, Lights & COMM/NAV CMD.
A few roughmet errors fixed.

Cheers & thanks for all the kind shouts and encouragement

Brick.
Old 06-19-2019, 05:58 PM   #48
parxuk

Just want to thank you for your work. The mod has made flying the Tomcat much easier in VR (I can actually read things).

If you get time please keep up the good work.

Thanks again.
Intel i7 8700K @ 5Ghz, Aorus Z370 Gaming5, 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3000MHz, Aorus GTX1080Ti, Samsung 512GB EVO SSD x 2, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Rudder Pedals, Oculus Rift S, Windows 10 x64, DCS Modules = FC3, A10c Warthog, F14 Tomcat, F18 Hornet, F16 Viper, Persian Gulf.
parxuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 07:45 PM   #49
lucky-hendrix

Great mod indeed! I wish I could use it with IC check ok.
Does heatblur need to implement it for this to work in mp?

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk
lucky-hendrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 05:58 PM   #50
marques

hey Fubarbrickdust, thanks for the mod! This days I´ve been trying to learn the RIO office and it´s almost impossible to differenciate when a button is pressed or not, as I barely can see the text lights. I hope your mod solves this.
One question, though: Is it a proper cockpit mod? meaning, can it be selected in the options or it just replaces de vanilla files?
marques is offline   Reply With Quote