Warning lights in new cockpit invisible

Xxx

I first flew the Black Shark years ago when it was first released.

Just gone back to it in 2.5.5 and notice the cockpit has changed.

I can not tell if the warning lights on target panel are on or off? Moving target,auto turn, lights etc are not readable. In bright sunlight the cockpit labels are shimmering like mad and frankly its not flyable for me now! I use MSAA and SSAA.

Also that awful guy rushing through the training script! He's gabbling so fast its hard to keep up with him. Can this be re done with Wags, who speaks at a proper pace!!

I am no longer current in the Ka-50, re typing is necessary, but I'm sure I could see the warning lights before the cockpit upgrade?

Can these lights be made visible?

Cheers

Edited by Accipiter
Training guy gabbling

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]i7 Haswell @ 4.6Ghz, Z97p, GTX1080, 32GB DDR3, x3SSD, Win7/64, professional. 32" BenQ, TIR 5, Saitek x55 HOTAS.

Search User Files for "herky" for my uploaded missions. My flight sim videos on You Tube. https://www.youtube.com/user/David Herky

The lighting (among other things) has got a lot better in the new completely recreated cockpit (currently available in the 2.5.6. BETA version of DCS World).

If you're planning on spending any significant time in the Shark during the next weeks/months then I can highly recommend trying out the BETA version.

As far as I understand there are no issues in 'upgrading' to the 2.5.6 BETA version of DCS World and then reverting back to the stable version again if you so wish. (E.g. Configuration and settings are not lost.)

I can't seem to find it right now but there's a thread somewhere (I'm sure it's a 'sticky') that explains clearly how to run the DCS Updater command line tool to change the version you are running.

I used it recently without any problems.

Thanks chaps.

The auto turn to target and that cluster of lights don't work on my system. Maybe I need to change out the bulbs?

Roger the Beta version!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]i7 Haswell @ 4.6Ghz, Z97p, GTX1080, 32GB DDR3, x3SSD, Win7/64, professional. 32" BenQ, TIR 5, Saitek x55 HOTAS.

Search User Files for "herky" for my uploaded missions. My flight sim videos on You Tube. https://www.youtube.com/user/David Herky

Thanks chaps.

The auto turn to target and that cluster of lights don't work on my system. Maybe I need to change out the bulbs?

Roger the Beta version!

Have you tried thumping the side of the panel?

Used to work in the Wessex... (Sometimes)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wildcards BlackJack_sml.jpg