Operation Snowfox - Persian Gulf PvE Playground - Page 40 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 03-30-2020, 07:27 AM   #391
Surrexen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViFF View Post
Hi Surrexen,

Love the mission! I am trying to run it on Dedicated Server and would like to have an option in the F10 menu that would "End Mission". Is it possible?

Cheers and thanks in advance!

That is possible to do but not something I would add myself. Giving everyone the option in multiplayer to end the mission sounds like a bad overall plan.

Meanwhile, I am working on something that will make everyone's lives somewhat easier in this mission, Clear Field, and Black Spire. More details to come later.
Surrexen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2020, 01:01 PM   #392
Surrexen

In the next update, player aircraft within 40nm of an active enemy runway will prevent spawns from that particular airfield. They will instead spawn at a further away airfield. For example, if someone is within 40nm of Bandar Lengeh, the CAP flight that normally spawns there will instead spawn at Lar. When the airspace over Bandar Lengeh is then cleared, the spawns will return to normal.

This is to alleviate an issue where players would clear enemy planes over an operational area, only to potentially have a replacement flight spawn right on top of them. I am still tweaking things for this change but will hopefully get something out for the weekend.
Surrexen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2020, 06:01 PM   #393
ViFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surrexen View Post
That is possible to do but not something I would add myself. Giving everyone the option in multiplayer to end the mission sounds like a bad overall plan.

Meanwhile, I am working on something that will make everyone's lives somewhat easier in this mission, Clear Field, and Black Spire. More details to come later.
Its OK I did it myself. I added an airplane on the red side and only that group has the option to end the mission. Its a closed community server so its not a problem.

Looking forward to see the next update!

Cheers

http://www.preflight.us
Israel's Combat Flight Sim Community Website
ViFF is offline   Reply With Quote