Zoonie rockets

Mr. Big.Biggs

I’m having this weird issue with the F14 that when I take off with zoonie rockets armed and ready to go they work fine, however if I switch to A to A to fight then switch back, the little pipper thingy disappears and I cannot get them to fire. I even had an issue where they were set to go and as I was rolling in on the target, the floating target pipper disappeared and I couldn’t get it back or fire.

Could I be putting some type of stress on the arms with my flying that damaged them or is this some type of bug?

Unfortunately do not have any video of it.

Thanks

I9 (5Ghz turbo)2080ti 64Gb 3200 ram. 3 drives. A sata 2tb storage and 2 M.2 drives. 1 is 1tb, 1 is 500gb.

Valve Index, Virpil t50 cm2 stick, t50 base and v3 throttle w mini stick. MFG crosswind pedals.

May have to give that a try. Forget he’s back there.

Will try and report back if its still a problem.

Thanks

I9 (5Ghz turbo)2080ti 64Gb 3200 ram. 3 drives. A sata 2tb storage and 2 M.2 drives. 1 is 1tb, 1 is 500gb.

Valve Index, Virpil t50 cm2 stick, t50 base and v3 throttle w mini stick. MFG crosswind pedals.

I’m having this weird issue with the F14 that when I take off with zoonie rockets armed and ready to go they work fine, however if I switch to A to A to fight then switch back, the little pipper thingy disappears and I cannot get them to fire. I even had an issue where they were set to go and as I was rolling in on the target, the floating target pipper disappeared and I couldn’t get it back or fire.

Could I be putting some type of stress on the arms with my flying that damaged them or is this some type of bug?

Unfortunately do not have any video of it.

Thanks

Zuni

DO it or Don't, but don't cry about it. Real men don't cry!

Zuni

Thanks, Ill check the spelling as well. Maybe that will help. Nice use of bandwidth...

Thanks, Ill check the spelling as well. Maybe that will help. Nice use of bandwidth...

Check the forum structure too while you're at it.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

Zuni rocket zuni rocket, zuni rocket, zuni I rocket bam sheba Malala law lala bam she bam, partum dum tum,

Zuni rocket zuni rocket zuni rocket, zuni I rocket

I like to blew it up, I like the precision, I like the lot of em, they all go boom,

Zuni rocket, zuni rocket (etc)

I5 9600KF, 32GB, 3080ti, G2, PointCTRL