Vietnam Air War: The first Swallow trailer

Knock-Knock

The official trailer of short film "The first swallow" in series "The Vietnam air war"

Finally, after all difficulties and challenges, we have had plan for our first short movie

We would like to give you more details as follows ‎

- This is a non-profit project in order to recreate historic battles of Vietnam People's Air Force from a cinema perspective. ‎

- This project doesn't have any political purposes, but give young people the history stories about soldier's spirit and determination as well as their sacrifices for the peaceful fatherland. ‎

- For the first project from a young studio, and also in Central Vietnam, we will try our best

We really hope that you can share this video and wait for our better ‎products in the future.

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

Looks awesome. :thumbup:

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

Hmmm....is it not monetized on YouTube? (Claim it is non-profit).

And, ummmm....

This project doesn't have any political purposes, but give young people the history stories about soldier's spirit and determination as well as their sacrifices for the peaceful fatherland. ‎

That’s a political statement, bordering on propaganda.

The whole thing is pretty cliche.

Of course its propaganda, so are all the war documentaries and movies we are used to. Now we just get to see one from the other side of the fence, and see it from their perspective, and how they perceive it all.

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

Of course its propaganda, so are all the war documentaries and movies we are used to. Now we just get to see one from the other side of the fence, and see it from their perspective, and how they perceive it all.

Well said

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

No, they're not all. There are anti war movies as well (which this one isn't).

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

No, they're not all. There are anti war movies as well (which this one isn't).

There are also anti war movies, which can still make you enthousiastic about the military. Maybe more so because of a sense of gritty realism. Das Boot and Full Metal Jacket are excellent examples. Both are (I think) considered anti-war, but are also very popular in military (and wannabe military) circles.

It's a complicated subject... :music_whistling:

Regarding this trailer, I think it looks great and I would really like to see the full movie, preferably with English subtitles.

Modules: Bf 109, C-101, CE-II, F-5, Gazelle, Huey, Ka-50, Mi-8, MiG-15, MiG-19, MiG-21, Albatros, Viggen, Mirage 2000, Hornet, Yak-52, FC3

it's not out of Hollywood, so it can't be real.... :-) (smile, just pulling your chains).

an interesting flick nonetheless.

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

It's a complicated subject... :music_whistling:

Indeed, way too complicated to make such a general assertion :)

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg