Hornet Howl Sound

Zippy

I've been looking at posts over the last few days, but am I the only one that's noticed an apparent new "Howl" or "Scream" external sound for the Hornet in the latest update 2.5.4.26368 ?

It's most apparent in the F3 flyby view at speeds of like 450-520kts. It's a pretty good take on the howl produced by the real-life Hornet during certain flight parameters. It is also audible in the F2 camera view when the view is oriented towards the front of the plane, but it sounds kind of wonky in that view.

Nope. Other people have noticed, there was a post in the bug forum with people asking them to “Remove turboprop noise please”:doh:

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.

Yes, in real life it sounds very cool but the in game sound isn't quite there. I'm been trying to match the real life sounds but haven't have luck yet; close but not quite good enough to release.

Alienware New Aurora R15 | Windows® 11 Home Premium | 64bit, 13thGen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9 13900KF(24-Core, 68MB|  NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 4090, 24GB GDDR6X | 1 X 2TB SSD, 1X 1TB SSD | 64GB, 2x32GB, DDR5, 4800MHz | 1350W PSU, Alienware Cryo-tech (TM) Edition CPU Liquid Cooling  power supply | G2 Rverb VR