'Attack' mark on F10 map not giving correct QFE

Floydii

Using an 'Attack' marker to auto generate a flight plan for loading via the kneeboard currently shows the target QFE incorrectly. It always seems to be 999.2 regardless of actual target elevation or weather conditions. Additionally, deleting the 'Attack' marker and inserting a new on does not update the kneeboard (this is after moving to a different plan and back to 'Attack' plan to refresh the kneeboard display).

Previously it would give the correct QFE for the target IOT allow the setting of the altimeter for CCIP deliveries etc on a given target. It doesnt' do this any longer.

Try deleting the file in %SAVEDGAMES%\DCS_AJS37 and see if a new one is created. IIRC you, besides being in BER and on the ground, also need to change the cartridge selection for it to generate a new one (ie press LCTRL-LALT-C and the back with LCTRL-LSHIFT-C).

DCS AJS37 HACKERMAN

There will always be bugs. If everything is a priority nothing is.

(Third time editing)

Thanks Ragnar, that fixed it.

I note that 'ATTACK' (in Caps) is the only phrase that works

On that point, where is the guide to the new F10 map planning and TOT features?

Edited by Floydii

It’s not in the game yet because I made a mistake and didn’t upload to ED prior to the release of the patch.

Even the most experienced model designers of the most sophisticated models out there are doing mistakes from time to time.

Mistakes will happen! biggrin.gif

Visit https://www.viggen.training
...Viggen... what more can you ask for?

my computer:
AMD Ryzen 5600G | NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB | 32 GB 3200 MHz DDR4 DUAL | SSD 980 256 GB SYS + SSD 2TB DCS | TM Warthog Stick + Throttle + TPR | Rift CV1

• 2 weeks later...
Try deleting the file in %SAVEDGAMES%\DCS_AJS37 and see if a new one is created. IIRC you, besides being in BER and on the ground, also need to change the cartridge selection for it to generate a new one (ie press LCTRL-LALT-C and the back with LCTRL-LSHIFT-C).

I am having similar problems and was going to delete this file to see if it would fix it but I cannot find this path or any files. %SAVEDGAMES%\DCS_AJS37 does not exist for me that I can find. Beta version (current)

Asus Prime 390A, Intel I7-8700k@4.8ghz, 32g ram, Nvidia EVGA GeForce RTX 2070, Track IR5, SSD(DCS dedicated), HDD for Win 10. TM Warthog 78051 Track IR5 Thrustmaster pedels