Requested:New Mexico ANG Lobos

BlacleyCole

I would like a skin for the NM ANG Lobos stationed at Kirkland AFB,NM. Would one of you nice artist create a lobo skin for me? I’m not sure if the have a demo or flash ac or if they all are painted Ian the Tech order

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

Hey Blacley,

Ive been working on a 175th FS pack, but the tail has been giving me difficulties (getting the color/size/font etc etc right) and also the nosearts are a pain in the :pilotfly:

So the pack i`m working on will probably be coming sometime in the next 2-3 weeks.

What i`ve got so far:

hvYF7fUf_o.jpg

iCF8gTxV_o.jpg

The pack will consist of 9 regular liveries but each featuring a noseart, the tenth livery will be the 70 years one.

wxXc8EST_o.jpg

The nosearts alone will give me lots of hours of fitting and moving work to get them to line up correctly (seeing as they cover 2 skin files..) to show what i mean:

EVZegyWR_o.jpg

fuVLVzQu_o.jpg

And before you mention it, i know the letter/font is not correct but this is the one that comes closest to the one used by the 175th FS without me having to fork over 25+ bucks for a font that comes closer :music_whistling:

My skins: https://tiny.cc/m0j0NL

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Awesome! i love nose art!

Eager for this liveries.

Thank you,

F.

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

The NM air guard used to fly F-16's before the picked up the spec ops role in 2010. The F-16 unit of the NM Air Guard was the 188th Fighter Squadron and they were known as the Taco's. They had a large Roadrunner on their tails.

Truly superior pilots are those that use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

"If at first you don't succeed, Carrier Landings are not for you!"