ARBS camera location in CCIP mode?

Fri13

Now when we have the correct ARBS function in CCIP to allow pilot easily and quickly designate a CCRP, it feels to me odd that ARBS is locked to velocity vector like in navigating, and how it will then immediately jump to designation point without delay etc.

Like, wouldn't it make more sense to have the ARBS locked to dashed cross at bottom of the HUD when in A-G mode with CCIP? And of cross is solid, then to it so pilot can use even the screen to fine tune the release timing?

It is odd that engineers didn't think about it, that pilot is trying to quickly designate target with CCIP and the ARBS is locked to VV that points to the sky....

I can totally understand that in VV when in navigation or A-A mode, as now you can use ARBS as visual confirmation easily by seeing where you are directly flying at the moment....

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

Well according to the manual, that is how it works.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Its in the section with the pages that have various graphical representations of what various attacks are supposed to look like. I dont have it handy at the moment.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).