[J-11A Bug] Please report J-11A bugs here

berk.kp

it is chinese for me... (the voices and cockpit buttons)

if you mean the Ground Crew, ATC etc radio message, they are in Chinese. It's only determined by the country of the flyable aircraft. If you choose AUSAF J-11A, then it's EN for radio message voiceover.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IRL, HUD and betty are in RU.

but like Su-27, it can be changed via Avionics language in Options.

There's a bug and it's reported

Great then! Waiting for fix to come out.

Acer Aspire E5-571G-713W/Intel® Core™ i7-4510U 2.0-3.1GHz/12 GB DDR3 L Memo/NVIDIA® GeForce® 820M 2 GB/1000 GB HDD

Su27 has this problem too..

So it was a Su27 script problem all alone..

And i dont think they(ED, if deka did not modify all of them) intend to achieve the AOA sensors in this way.

It was calculate by sim engine algorithm ,by measure the movement(xyz vector).

When you park somewhere and brake.

The status bar also shows the AOA intant jump around negitive 1xx° to postive 1xx° which cause this problem.

Edited by Insonia

This is not a problem or a bug.

Is how AoA instrument is interpreting the data from a static plane on the ground with some wind around.

The AoA sensors are developed to feed precise data while flying thorugh the air at certain minimum speed. At ground the sensors are feeding wrong data because the plane is not flying and the instrument shows this jumping because is trying to translate the sensor data feeding in a wrong situation.

This happens also in real planes.

If you move the AoA sensor by hand in a real static plane energyzed you will see in the cockpit instrument the same behaviour.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

I noticed I’m constantly pitching nose down to maintain level flight. The trim buttons do not appear to correct for this. Not sure if it’s a bug or not, I know some prefer to use the trim button, but I prefer to bind my fourway hat for the job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok sorry, wasn't clear enough, this is animation bug as the indicator instantly teleports and not moves visibly (law of inertia). That's all. Minor visual bug.

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

So on the J-11 you dont see the needle moving fast up and down?

You see it on the bottom and then disappears and appears on top suddenly?

Thats another thing....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

The problem is there is no animation to smooth the GAUGE movement. It was direct updating the pointer pos by feeding the game engine value directly.

When you park on opposite wind direction. THE AOA KEEP JUMPING BETWEEN -17X to 17X in one frame.It was actually few degrees of changes because the sensor flipped around. It was actually 17X~18X by using different reference point as 0.

But IN COCKPIT THE AOA GAUGE JUMP FROM -MAX to +MAX in ONE FRAME. ONE FRAME.

opps answer too late..

Edited by Insonia

I see.

One thing is a fast but continuos moving up and down, another is a min max movement in one frame.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sun shines through mirror inherited from Su-27

to ghostdog688: keys working for pitch trim, please use RightControl+Enter axes view in the bottom right of the screen if you don't believe. Trim is extremely dependant of IAS. Stick to trimmer mode is a useful feature and working also.

sun_shines_through_mirror.thumb.jpg.9d4cfee3dd00efba0151188042ff3de6.jpg

Edited by discwalker
Stick to trimmer mode

GTX 1070 8GB, 16GB DDR3, W8.1 on SSD, DCS on another SSD

When the J-11A launches a radar missle on any other plane those planes do not get ANY warning when they are suppose to, (they also show up on other planes RWR as Unk (Unknown), https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=207187)

@uboats you saw this right? not sure if this is a problem for you or the Eagle Dynamics, it ruins dog fighting quite a bit

Developer of DDCS MP Engine, dynamicdcs.com

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=208608

@uboats you saw this right? not sure if this is a problem for you or the Eagle Dynamics, it ruins dog fighting quite a bit

yup, reported

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

either RPM indicator not at 100% or engine not delivering full power on afterburner.

attachment.php?attachmentid=183553&stc=1&d=1525016979

rpm.jpg.96a624c49dae07c29d5fa82c5db5fb88.jpg

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

wow maybe

1. Place J-11A in editor (near airfield)

2. Set takeoff from ramp

3. Select this aircraft and change Task from CAP to CAS

4. The J-11A is now a A-10C in the editor

Edited by Johnny_Rico

METAR weather for DCS World missions

Guide to help out new DCS MOOSE Users -> HERE

Havoc Company Dedicated server info Connect IP: 94.23.215.203

SRS enabled - freqs - Main = 243, A2A = 244, A2G = 245

Please contact me HERE if you have any server feedback or METAR issues/requests

1. Place J-11A in editor (near airfield)

2. Set takeoff from ramp

3. Select this aircraft and change Task from CAP to CAS

4. The J-11A is now a A-10C in the editor

It's because J-11A doesn't have CAS capabilities in game.

Acer Aspire E5-571G-713W/Intel® Core™ i7-4510U 2.0-3.1GHz/12 GB DDR3 L Memo/NVIDIA® GeForce® 820M 2 GB/1000 GB HDD

J-11 doesn't have that capability (I'm sure else Deka would've taken the MiG-29S systems from FC3)