Caucasus terrain / Map

dave-uk

Good morning all.

Watching a few battles on YouTube i see there using the Caucasus maps, i've looked at the DCS site, but there are only 3 terrain maps?

How do you get the Caucasus terrains please

Utrinque Paratus

I7-9700K OCTA-CORE 3.6 GHZ / 4.8 GHZ

RAM 32 GB DDR4 (3000 MHZ)

NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2070 SUPER - 8 GB GDDR6

STORAGE - 2TB SSD - 6 TB SATA

What do you mean, Dave??

Caucasus map is installed by default

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 3090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 4K Samsung Q90R 55" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

Good morning all.

Watching a few battles on YouTube i see there using the Caucasus maps, i've looked at the DCS site, but there are only 3 terrain maps?

How do you get the Caucasus terrains please

If you have DCS installed, you already have Caucasus. The Caucasus map is free--it comes with DCS World when you download it and is installed automatically when you run the installer.

AD

Kit:

B550 Aorus Elite AX V2, Ryzen 7 5800X w/ Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE, 2 x 16GB Kingston Fury DDR4 @3600MHz C16, Gigabyte RTX 3070 Windforce 8GB, EVGA SuperNova 750 G2 PSU, HP Omen 32" 2560x1440, Thrustmaster Cougar HOTAS fitted with Leo Bodnar's BU0836A controller.

--Flying is the art of throwing yourself at the ground, and having all the rules and regulations get in the way!

If man was meant to fly, he would have been born with a lot more money!

Gent's forgive my ignorance, i'm offshore and installed DCS on my PC just before going offshore. I've spent a fortune on toys, maps and modules, but have two more week before i can play.

Sorry for the silly question. I'll go back to reading and watching :)

Utrinque Paratus

What exactly do you want to do?

Playing a single player mission on Caucasus map ?

Here is a tutorial

You can download some missions from here, depending on the aircrafts you own, you can replace them, modify the time, weather, etc etc etc

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/?set_filter=Y&arrFilter_pf%5Bfiletype%5D=1&arrFilter_pf%5Bgameversion%5D=&arrFilter_pf%5Bfilelang%5D=&arrFilter_pf%5Baircraft%5D=535&arrFilter_DATE_CREATE_1_DAYS_TO_BACK=&CREATED_BY=&sort_by_order=TIMESTAMP_X_DESC&set_filter=Filter

Edited by Lenux

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 3090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 4K Samsung Q90R 55" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

Thanks Lenux. I'll have to wait a few more week until i get home. For now im just spending my hard earned cash on plaines etc.

Thanks for the links, ill take a look mate

Utrinque Paratus