Steam summer sale already over ?

SparxOne

Hello everyone,

I'm sorry if i've missed an information about this, but is there a reason why the steam summer sale of all DCS modules is already over even though ED said the sale was due until the 14th of July ?

I've checked both steam and the ED shop, only the ED shop still has the sale while steam is over after being available since the 21 or 22nd of June !?

I was planning on buying another module from steam (After having bought the Nevada and Gulf of Oman map), as that is where all my games are stored, but now that the sale is unexpectedly over, i won't be able anymore :cry:

Someone care to explain what is going on or what i've missed ?

Thanks

This happens on every sale, when people waits until the last minute to buy :(

Dcs is sold on two separate stores, the sales dates are independent.

Edited by Rudel_chw

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Only two more days for ED's Summer Sale to be over ... it will end on the 14th, but it will not last that whole day, so if you are on the fence better purchase on the 13th :)

I purchased the I-16, the TEW 3.0 Campaign and the F-16 (this last one not technically on sale) ... I'm tempted to also get the Yak-52, but have decided to leave that for a future Sale .. I also like the Fw-190A8, but will wait until it´s on sale :D

Best regards

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB