Realteus ForceFeel Haptic Pad Review

Due to zero answers from Realteus, I was close to buying a product from SRS ShakeKit, the only thing holding me back was the fact that the price and shipping costs were very high.

I fought like that for almost a week, now I’m even glad I didn’t buy because Realteus finally answered my emails.

I replied to the email that confirmed my purchase and probably on this basis they restored my account, I do not know what was the reason that they finally spoke up, all the e-mails got together and I got the information that my order is open, it took place on June 19.

On the same day in the evening I received information from GLS about the instruction to collect the package from the sender.

On June 22, they picked up the package, the delivery is scheduled for 26, I hope that all this nervousness will finally end.

Maybe the advice is to reply to the email confirming the purchase, write to Thomas and not give up.

I know one thing, until I open the package and find a working mat on Wednesday, I won’t believe that they actually sent it to me after 8 months of waiting.

To think that instead of such rude behavior it would be enough to write to me in this case that there are problems, apologize and give a new date, a person would not be so upset.

I wish everyone that your orders will finally be sent to you fully functional.

I must be missing something here, but It's beyond me why people are still buying stuff from Realteus. Given 9 out of 10 posts in this thread are negative, of which half are very negative.

It's not that there are no alternatives to their product.. but again.. I must probably be missing some unique selling point..

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

Due to zero answers from Realteus, I was close to buying a product from SRS ShakeKit, the only thing holding me back was the fact that the price and shipping costs were very high.

I fought like that for almost a week, now I’m even glad I didn’t buy because Realteus finally answered my emails.

I replied to the email that confirmed my purchase and probably on this basis they restored my account, I do not know what was the reason that they finally spoke up, all the e-mails got together and I got the information that my order is open, it took place on June 19.

On the same day in the evening I received information from GLS about the instruction to collect the package from the sender.

On June 22, they picked up the package, the delivery is scheduled for 26, I hope that all this nervousness will finally end.

Maybe the advice is to reply to the email confirming the purchase, write to Thomas and not give up.

I know one thing, until I open the package and find a working mat on Wednesday, I won’t believe that they actually sent it to me after 8 months of waiting.

To think that instead of such rude behavior it would be enough to write to me in this case that there are problems, apologize and give a new date, a person would not be so upset.

I wish everyone that your orders will finally be sent to you fully functional.

My bet is the customer database (which was outsourced) was deleted/erased/vanished once Realteus company was sued for not paying.

Hence there is a limbo of orders and only customers who have recently contacted them are having the units delivered.

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

I must be missing something here, but It's beyond me why people are still buying stuff from Realteus. Given 9 out of 10 posts in this thread are negative, of which half are very negative.

It's not that there are no alternatives to their product.. but again.. I must probably be missing some unique selling point..

I dont´think it´s about selling points, it´s about we all are wild guessing what happened in the past two years.

Finally the tide has turned towards an efficient delivery, which is something had been unheard of for months and on.

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

• 2 weeks later...

I’m really interested in purchasing something like this to increase immersion, I’ve emailed Realteus and Andres shop regarding his jet seat. But have had no reply. I don’t want to hand over money until I have some confidence they are trading etc. Have people ordered products and they have been delivered, are things getting better with these products now or would you advise I stay well away?

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

I’m really interested in purchasing something like this to increase immersion, I’ve emailed Realteus and Andres shop regarding his jet seat. But have had no reply. I don’t want to hand over money until I have some confidence they are trading etc. Have people ordered products and they have been delivered, are things getting better with these products now or would you advise I stay well away?

It´s weird Andre doesn´t answer, just be patient.

On the other hand, I would suggest not buying from Realteus unless you get a decent and prompt response. It´s true things are going better with them, but be alert.

I ordered from Andre yesterday, and he contacted me immediately with confirmation of order, despatch date etc. Also had the SimShaker license emailed to me virtually instantly. So, yes, he’s definitely trading. I actually preferred the look of the Realteus product, but am happier to deal with someone who actually cares about his customers.

It´s weird Andre doesn´t answer, just be patient.

On the other hand, I would suggest not buying from Realteus unless you get a decent and prompt response. It´s true things are going better with them, but be alert.

Ok so although he doesn’t answer his email he will dispatch the product then. Thanks that’s more encouraging

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

I ordered from Andre yesterday, and he contacted me immediately with confirmation of order, despatch date etc. Also had the SimShaker license emailed to me virtually instantly. So, yes, he’s definitely trading. I actually preferred the look of the Realteus product, but am happier to deal with someone who actually cares about his customers.

Ok I shall be interested to see what you think of it when you get it. From what I’ve been reading they look like they more or less both do the same thing. Which product did you actually order from him, I just want to make sure I order a pad compatible with DCS?

Edited by westr

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

Ok I shall be interested to see what you think of it when you get it. From what I’ve been reading they look like they more or less both do the same thing. Which product did you actually order from him, I just want to make sure I order a pad compatible with DCS?

I ordered this one: https://andres.shop/jetseat/24-76-vibrating-pad-simshaker-jetpad-fse.html#/11-color-black/30-additional_software_included-none along with the SimShaker software. I opted for the seat with the cutout because I figured it would offer more options further down the road. Just looking forward to it landing now :)

I ordered this one: https://andres.shop/jetseat/24-76-vibrating-pad-simshaker-jetpad-fse.html#/11-color-black/30-additional_software_included-none along with the SimShaker software. I opted for the seat with the cutout because I figured it would offer more options further down the road. Just looking forward to it landing now :)

Ok sorry, I know I seem a big thick here, just want to make sure I get it right because I’m reading

SimShaker for Aviators by f4l0 Is compatible with DCS. So you selected Sim Shaker wings in the box for additional licence to add?

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

You will never fly without it again.

Gesendet von meinem LYA-L29 mit Tapatalk

Ok sorry, I know I seem a big thick here, just want to make sure I get it right because I’m reading

SimShaker for Aviators by f4l0 Is compatible with DCS. So you selected Sim Shaker wings in the box for additional licence to add?

To be honest, I think I slipped up with Simshaker for Wings. But, it didn’t exactly cost the Earth, and I’m sure will get used at some point. I’m hoping SimShaker Aviator is included, but I’ll deal with that when the JetSeat turns up. It’s all a bit confusing when jumping in from cold :noexpression:

Edit: Just checked on the website, and it is compatible with IL2 and Condor Soaring, so I will deffo be using it :)

Edited by bilbosmeggins

To be honest, I think I slipped up with Simshaker for Wings. But, it didn’t exactly cost the Earth, and I’m sure will get used at some point. I’m hoping SimShaker Aviator is included, but I’ll deal with that when the JetSeat turns up. It’s all a bit confusing when jumping in from cold :noexpression:

Edit: Just checked on the website, and it is compatible with IL2 and Condor Soaring, so I will deffo be using it :)

Ok makes sense, that’s good to know I think I shall do the same as you thanks for the advice.

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

well put :thumbup:

I’ve gone with Andre. Confidence is high :)

Me too,more expensive and pay custom taxes but more more sure you will have it in yours hands.with realteus you must have luck, Many Many luck:music_whistling:

• Like 1

SimShaker for Aviators with support for DCS, XP11, and the FSX-Series is free... :-) Happy flying :pilotfly:

That was my hope as i ordered my ForceFell Pad 1,5 years ago. Two Weeks ago I actually got it. But so far I'm rather disappointed. :(

The Pad vibrates ( I fly mostly the Huey) and vibrates. Sometimes more, sometimes less. But how should this increase immersion? I didn't get it.

That was my hope as i ordered my ForceFell Pad 1,5 years ago. Two Weeks ago I actually got it. But so far I'm rather disappointed. :(

The Pad vibrates ( I fly mostly the Huey) and vibrates. Sometimes more, sometimes less. But how should this increase immersion? I didn't get it.

I suppose you are using USB mode instead of Sound.

I suppose you tinker with the effects values.