WINWING F/A-18C HOTAS 2019.5.29 RELEASE

WINWING

Still patiently waiting for DCS world end user reviews of final product. I may end up with two pits: one meant to be a dedicated F-4E pit and one a dedicated F/A-18C pit. The F-4E pit will work with older fighters and the F/A-18C pit will work with modern fighters that have MFD. But I would really like to have one pit set up to have easily removed/replaced front and left side panes to match particular aircraft, at least well enough for VR. So many ideas, so little time, money, and tools.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I heard from a birdy review units go out soon

Maybe that little birdy could post a quick "hey this is really nice" or "don't buy its crap" before taking the time to create a more typical thorough and well produced review.

PMs are cool too tho

just a dude who probably doesn't know what he's talking about

Maybe that little birdy could post a quick "hey this is really nice" or "don't buy its crap" before taking the time to create a more typical thorough and well produced review.

PMs are cool too tho

Winwing stated the preorder discount ends a few days after the reviews are out. No need to rush.

Windows 10 64bit, Intel i9-9900@5Ghz, 32 Gig RAM, MSI RTX 3080 TI, 2 TB SSD, 43" 2160p@1440p monitor.

I think they have some reasons. The dcs forum is not their own media. Here is not suitable for QA , and it is not easy to manage old threads to new threads and update photos videos. They recommend users to follow their facebook or join facebook comunity group.

i don't use facebook. PERIOD.

Word

I’ll drop $800 on that beast of a throttle but I won’t use Facebook to do it!

Right choice. Me neither :D

:thumbup:

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

I’ll drop $800 on that beast of a throttle but I won’t use Facebook to do it!

Totally wrong. Misrepresentation.

Winwing did not have a Facebook profile when I purchased the HOTAS. They sold it here on the DCS forums and on their website. Since then they have missed their deadline. They have not provided timely updates on the DCS website or their own website to tell us what is happening.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Totally wrong. Misrepresentation.

Winwing did not have a Facebook profile when I purchased the HOTAS. They sold it here on the DCS forums and on their website. Since then they have missed their deadline. They have not provided timely updates on the DCS website or their own website to tell us what is happening.

What? Me? All I did was say Facebook sucks. How’s that fake news?

just a dude who probably doesn't know what he's talking about

First time I seen this topic drop to page 2. Back to page 1! Had anyone heard any news. They obviously got delayed even more cause I think they were supposed to be shipped by mid September even after the first delay. Winwing sure isn't saying much in here

Even if you don't have a FB account you can see some of their news:

https://de-de.facebook.com/winwing.cn/?ref=page_internal

Quote from FB:

We are starting packing the very few units. Will ship out before October 1st. These are give to streamers for review. Other units we plan to ship after Chinese National Day holidays.

Edited by Sperrfeuer

I7-7700k 4,2 / 32 GB RAM / Geforce 2080 TI / 2x M2 500GB SSD / 1 TB SSD / Pimax 5k / WinWing Stick and Throttle

Server: [Wolfpack] Germany 93.186.198.98 Port 10308

IG Callsign: Fenris