MISSION VIDEOS

CHPL

In this thread, we post some videos made by ourself to provide a little bit more information about the missions in the campaign.

Some will be related to issues players may have with the complexity or the way things needed to be done to master a situation or accomplishing the specific mission.

And of cause videos made by others about a mission or the campaign.

If you find some video not already posted, feel free to post it as well as comment on these or others.

Missions from the developer's point of view.

MISSION 1 Welcome to the Caucasus

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4142052&postcount=256

MISSION 2 The Workhorse

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4155031&postcount=258

MISSION 3 Operation HUNTER

MISSION 5-2 Even if wild birds walk

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4280530&postcount=38

Edited by CHPL

Always happy landings ;)

MISSION 1 - first 12 minutes / uncut

There are already many controversy discussions out there, especialy about Mission 1 and the beginning of the mission in particular. :music_whistling:

No joke, including building and testing I played this first 12 minutes about a hundred times now. I still enjoy starting up setting instruments and radios while looking out of the window and watching all these things happened at and around the airport.

Of cause watching this video and have nothing else to do is not that funny, but it's your chance to get your impressions about how the campaign is built, his complexity and the number of details.

Concerning details and complexity:

In that video things will happen right in front of your nose you may not have seen in a UH-1single player mission before.

It's absolute insignificant but for us and the atmosphere highly relevant. So it took me about an hour to make that possible, without LUA scripting, only with the tools provided by the mission editor.

The first one who discovered what I mean and posts a message about it in this thread will get the campaign for free. If he has already bought the campaign, he may give it away to a friend.

==

After some time and strenuous searching, LEXE received the key.

==

Here you find a review about the rest of the mission.

Edited by CHPL

Always happy landings ;)

Hello there CHPL, i think the detail you are refering to is, the troop that comes out of the truck and goes inside the helicopter, to come out of helicopter soon after, and rembark to the truck, to drive away soon after. Its a nice detail, and makes base feels alive.

Regards!

Hello there CHPL, i think the detail you are refering to is, the troop that comes out of the truck and goes inside the helicopter, to come out of helicopter soon after, and rembark to the truck, to drive away soon after. Its a nice detail, and makes base feels alive.

Regards!

Close, but that is nothing unusual :lol:

But you are in the right timeframe :thumbup:

Much more insignificant.

Always happy landings ;)

hmmm, the hover check done correctly detection?

You seem the only one interested in the campaign for free so I will help you a little bit more :smilewink:

It is outside the cockpit but happens right in front of you :pilotfly:

Always happy landings ;)

Hehe, thanks for the help! I think i saw a guy drop from a huey and running right after c130 taxied!!

Enviado desde mi ALE-L21 mediante Tapatalk

No sorry :megalol:

That's all over staff too.

Your first suggestion was pretty close :music_whistling:

Always happy landings ;)

Hehehe i have watched it several times, but seems i am not that good with riddles! I am from Spain and i will purchase it and report back with my impressions once i finish it!

Thanks for letting me try so many times though

Regards

Hehehe i have watched it several times, but seems i am not that good with riddles! I am from Spain and i will purchase it and report back with my impressions once i finish it!

Thanks for letting me try so many times though

Regards

Cam one.

You spend already so much time. Send me your e-mail related to your DCS account in a private message and we will send you the product key anyway.

This is not a stupid game, and we will be fair.

We already learned a lot because of your efforts, it's only fair to say thank you.

Always happy landings ;)

Nice work, very interesting. All loads sucessfull, special the 4 one over the river in this short time.

I only ask me, why Wolf 1 slips not to the river like all others an me had in this mission.

If you are pretty fast it takes about 5 to 6 minutes to transport the cargo over the river.:music_whistling:

I will upload an "uncut" video tomorrow in which it takes about 7 to 8 minutes because I land bevor choosing the cargo.

Wolf 1 will need at least 10 ore more minutes to slip into the water.

So in the end, it depends on your controls and on you as the pilot.

:thumbup:But it gives you a reason to come back to the mission and try it again whenever you want:thumbup:

Edited by CHPL

Always happy landings ;)

Thanks. He was also sliding, but it takes quite some minutes until he's in the river. I gained some minutes by dropping the first cargo before Wolf 1 landed and I simply was "quick" with the for 4 cargos (around 8 minutes). If you look at 3:09, then you can see that Wolf 1 is a lot closer to the river than where he landed at 1:59.

Edit: ah, you just replied at the same time ;-)

Yes, absolut nice work and video, all the same what Wolf 1 does. And you right, Wolf one slips, looked again at this beauty video.

Is not easy to bring 4 loads in this short time over this river, you has my compliment. Absolut nice work, the whole flight. I can not make slingloads so much fast.

WORLDS APART / Spring / Mission 2 Task 2 Cargo Transport

There are some advises tips and tricks on how to do sling load fast and easy.

n this video, we show that this second task is even under some time pressure not that difficult, and we use the chance to explain something about sling load with the UH-1.

A comment about the technical part. It depends a lot on your controls. If you use proper controls, like an extended cyclic stick and rudder pedals it will be a lot easier.

Always happy landings ;)