What's wrong with my texture?

rwbishUP

My f/a-18 is covered in blocks, squares, no smooth paint texture. In user uploaded content i.e. pics and vids, every hornet I see is uniformly painted. How do I fix this? Could someone please help me? thanx

blocky.thumb.jpg.7c97200d14b2ddeee8a4d8cfcf4ac379.jpg

And I will execute vengeance in anger and fury upon the heathen, such as they have not heard.

Micah 5:15

every skin is like this.

attach general graphics global or graphics config for DCS? Also, exactly where is file located?

And I will execute vengeance in anger and fury upon the heathen, such as they have not heard.

in sim

here is in sim settings

also, the fa18 is only module like this

also, during gameplay, every other f18 is like this

graps.thumb.png.becaaf4d3157cea31c6e6d1c57d8d261.png

Edited by rwbishUP
add more detail

Is there a way to completely wipe all of the config files for the module, and do a complete OEM install of the jet, with all original textures? I did the basic remove reinstall through the module manager but that still leaves a lot of the old config files in place I believe

Looks like the roughmet textures are missing for that particular skin, I'd suggest repairing your install and seeing if that corrects the issue.

Thank you, mu110. I didn't even know about this tool. This did the trick.