Helios over network?

just started my journey into multiple displays. current setup is a single 1440p x-star monitor (overclocked) and i just plugged in a 2nd cheap 19" 1280x1024 display from like 10 years ago.

but I also have a spare asus T300 chi (basically a surface tablet that has a detachable keyboard).

I have little to no experience with helios but i can't seem to find much information on it that isn't 5-6 years old.

my main question is, is there a way to use my tablet over network, with its touch screen capability, to display and control cockpit items? right now i'm mainly interested in the KA-50, though eventually i will branch into different things like the M2000 and A10C.

2nd question is, would "shedding the graphical load" make sense? ie passing the info to a 2nd/3rd computer via network -- versus running a single computer to handle a larger than normal desktop.

System: Intel 14700k on MSi z690 DDR4 pro, Arctic Liquid Frozer II 360mm AIO, 64gb ddr4-3600mhz CL16, Gigabyte 4090
Winwing Orion2 F-15EX/F-16EX combo, VKB T-Rudder Mk.IV, TM Warthog (Shelved)
2x 256gb Vertex 4 SSD's, 2x 1tb Sabrent NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD's, 1x 4.0tb Silicon Power NVMe, 1x 4tb Seagate HDD
VR: Quest 3 (Current), HP Reverb G1 (Shelved)

Just a quick update, i managed to get the shkval and abris exported and somehwat sized properly, and helios is installed, profile is running good, but the actual helios overlay isn't responding to DCS? i went in, opened the profile in the editor, updated for my specific monitors and changed my DCS path to match. the profile included folders to drop into the DCS path and i did that.

by not responding, its not letting me click on any of the buttons and the actual gauges arent showing data from DCS.

any help appreciated.

EDIT UPDATE:

all problems lie with export.lua, i have since fixed it and it is working great. swapped my 19" monitor for one of my old 1680x1050 monitors, and super-res'd it to 1800x1440. not ideal pixel quality, but it makes sizing sooo much easier than having to do a bunch of math. I'm on to doing A-10c exports now, but i can't get those to work.

for exporting over to different computer i may use helios, and/or i might make a virtual monitor and use Spacedesk to display that virtual monitor on the laptop or another remote desktop application for the exports

Edited by zero2005

System: Intel 14700k on MSi z690 DDR4 pro, Arctic Liquid Frozer II 360mm AIO, 64gb ddr4-3600mhz CL16, Gigabyte 4090
Winwing Orion2 F-15EX/F-16EX combo, VKB T-Rudder Mk.IV, TM Warthog (Shelved)
2x 256gb Vertex 4 SSD's, 2x 1tb Sabrent NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD's, 1x 4.0tb Silicon Power NVMe, 1x 4tb Seagate HDD
VR: Quest 3 (Current), HP Reverb G1 (Shelved)