[WiP] Maverick?

gabuzomeu

Looks Good...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

Gotta change the insignia on the pilot. He’s wearing Lt bars.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus MOBO||Ryzen 9 3900X 12 Core, 24 Thread Processor || MSI GTX 1070Ti 8GB GPU OverClocked || 32GB GSKILL DDR4 RAM @3600 || Samsung 1TB SSD || Samsung 250GB SSD || WD Caviar Black 2TB HDD || WD Caviar Black 1TB HDD || Thermaltake ToughPower GF1 850W PS || Thermaltake Tower || Windows 10 Pro 64bit || Thrustmaster Warthog and Cougar sticks, throttles and MFDs || Saitek Rudder Pedals || Trackir 5 ||

Tip, Use Paths to Generate Smooth Lines, it will save you the problem of the Stair Step Edges.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

And a Captain would wear Eagles on the shoulders?

(Obviously I’m not familiar with US ranks... our captains wear 3 bars and are just above Leutnant)

Correct. Navy O-6 (Captain) is same rank as Army/Air Force O-6 (Colonel).

A Navy Lieutenant or Army/Air Force Captain wears "railroad tracks".

https://dod.defense.gov/About/Insignias/Officers/

I don't need no stinkin' GPS! (except for PGMs :D) :pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Greetings Top Gun 2 fans.

I've corrected the "Captain Mitchell" rank issue, fixed the backwards flag and added the patch Cruise is wearing in the official movie poster.

Read the readme for instructions.

In the Downloads section at: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3301954/

Cheers! Let me know if you like it!

Edited by Backy 51

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i am doing the same , i corrected my helmet to correspond to the movie:

42107410.jpg

screen37.jpg

screen38.jpg

and i was remaking the patches

@backy51 what is the difference between thes two:

The first one is the one i was about to use (got it from the first movie), then i saw yours is different

untitl10.jpg

Navy wings are gold. That's all. I just cleaned up the nametag. Feel free to use my nametag, flag and O-6 (Capt) rank with your helmet. Maybe we can re-colorize other aspects of the flight gear as well.

I think a lot of people don't know that Junior Officer rank aligns vertical on the shoulder, not sideways or horizontal. Field Grade Officer rank is the opposite.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]