Any news on the gazelle ?

notproplayer3

Good evening to you all, I hope I'm not wasting anyone's time with this message but how's progress on the gazelle going ? I didn't follow very closely all the news on this module but I heard that PBR textures are going to be added and especially, a new flight model. Did I get these news right ? If so, any ETA ?

Thanks in advance.

Full fidelity su27/mig29 ?

Today the Gazelle got new lighting effects. Really nice.

:thumbup:

System Specs: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, RX 6900 XT, 64GB RAM // Tobsen CM Kollektiv, VPC CM3 Throttle, VPC WarBRD Rudder Pedals, VPC T-50 CM2 + WarBRD Base  VR: HP Reverb G2

Helis: UH-1H / KA-50 3 / Mi-8 / Mi-24P / SA-342 / AH-64D  Jets: F-5E / F-14A/B / F/A-18C / MC-2000 / A-10C II / AV-8B / AJS 37 / MIG-21bis  / F-16C / F-15E / F-4E (soon)  WWII: Spitfire / WWII Assets Pack

Tech.: Combined Arms / NS430 / Supercarrier   Maps:  Nevada / Persian Gulf / Normandie / Syria / South Atlantic  Waiting for:  BO-105 / OH 58D / CH-47 Chinook / G.91R / Tornado IDS / A-7E Corsair II

Today the Gazelle got new lighting effects. Really nice.

:thumbup:

Really? Ok. The gazelle is not mentioned at all in the changelogs...

DCS World needs the Panavia Tornado! Really!

• 3 months later...
Any news regarding the FM?

Any news regarding the FM? Or are you guys just not that active here on the forums?

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

No news on the Gazelle FM, as has been stated before, the system we developed for the Kiowa will be ported over and adjusted for the Gazelle once it is done. We're still very much developing and perfecting the new flight model system though. It will be implemented as soon as it is done. In the mean time we're still adding features and fixing bugs not related to the flight model of the Gazelle.

Community Manager Account

DrummerNL

[TABLE]

[/TABLE]

Discord - Facebook - Gazelle sitreps

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]