New customer impressions day2

As i grow more familiar the charm turns to love. I literally feel guilty ignoring my tomcat.

Im trying to bribe someone to just put a jf17 instead of say mig29 in a dce camp.

THANK YOU TO THE GUY WHO RELEASED 15 USER MADE TUTORIALS. ROUGH STSR TTHEYRE WONDERFUL ANDNIVE LEARNED SO MUCH

#2 the glider bombs. AMAZING! maybe its cuz i dont fly f18s or f16s but watching 2 of them absolurely eviscerste il76s loadong parstroops and a fuel dump onnseperate modes on my first try inn training was awe indpring..

I havent had any unknown plane catch my interrst in god onows how long. I have plands i want but I know all about them.

I frankly didnt even know this existed until the module.

Just fantastic. Truly.

Any suggestions.on anythingn also mods and quality of play improvements pls rell me. I need to upgrade my system soon; just in these uncertain times i fant tame THAT plunge for another month. I can upgre ade andnpay someone tondonit if its posssivle.on a dell laptop. Othereise i got trackir i justbordered mt first hotas...

Usually my numero uno is f14s. Then im a good uh1 stick..andbyes no pedals.mom!

If this money lasts to july i plan on upgrading comp to include vr.

Anyone willing ti help may ve able to earn msh me. Sevondly stay safe all and bless you all' - aorry for the wrong post. I dont intend arrogance offeringnmoney Im justnreally outta touch tech wiss. It took 5 years to get dce to work. My brain and coding.. dont mix

How can I reach him?

Mission 1 is a little rough.

I was discouraged.

However.. the rest? Beautiful! I never learned a place so fast!! (It helps.. to fly other planes a lot. And the f14 rlly improved my flying "game" as its less FBW) BUT those missions were CRUCIAL to me.

Im still reflying them but... without those missions Id have been so upset with my purchase. Startup and INS.. ? LOL

Dude how about that glide bomb?!?! *wets self*

Im rlly trying to force it into a dce campaign :D