Photos/Videos (NO DISCUSSION)

EvilBivol-1

BBC are running a series named Cold War Hot Jets

Anyone who can get BBC iplayer should be able to get it.

Here is youtube version but may be removed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9zrAp3T4eU

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I think it's Dutch.

P571 is a Danish patrol boat, so I think it may be the Royal Danish Navy.

How can you govern a country which has 246 varieties of cheese? Charles De Gaulle

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You're both correct!

"Royal Dutch Navy Lynx tries to land on a HDMS EJNAR MIKKELSEN P571 deck during storm." It's in the description... :-)

Haha, thanks mate for the clarification.

How can you govern a country which has 246 varieties of cheese? Charles De Gaulle

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

A U.S. Army UH-60 Black Hawk helicopter assigned to the U.S. Army Aviation Battalion Japan, sits on the fantail during a disaster exercise aboard the Japanese Navy destroyer JDS むらさめ (Murasame, DD 101) at sea in the Pacific Ocean Sept. 1, 2013. This historic landing marked the first time a U.S. Army helicopter landed aboard a Japanese ship.
e65ddf725762.jpg

2ade06254430.jpg

d23d94067651.jpg

You're both correct!

"Royal Dutch Navy Lynx tries to land on a HDMS EJNAR MIKKELSEN P571 deck during storm." It's in the description... :-)

The ship in question(HDMS "Ejnar Mikkelsen") is a Danish inspection ship of the KNUD RASMUSSEN class(carrying a Lynx MK. 90B helicopter), which usually operates high up in the North Atlantic around the Faroe islands and Greenland performing fishery inspections and other practical tasks connected to the enforcement of sovereignty for the Danish Commenwealth in these areas.

Given this location I doubt the helicopter in the video was Dutch - I think the author of the description just mistook the "D" in "HDMS" for "Dutch" :) .

Edited by Alfa

JJ

Vanveken, please can you tell us why the US Marines was in Nîmes-Garons and how many times they are stay in this base ?

Congratulation for these photos and this sharing....

Bye, Skull.