Photos/Videos (NO DISCUSSION)

EvilBivol-1

I don`t know what kind of person someone must be to believe the last video. I was :doh: so many times watching it.

Indeed, you'd never guess it was made by Eurofighter, the commercial entity who try and sell the Typhoon to every man and his dog would you. And considering who made it, I think it's hilarious how technically inaccurate it is.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

Just like a Good Day in the Kamov......Under Power Lines/Buzzing Gophers and Havin' a Blast!

And Just when you thought Fast-Jet Jockeys had Brass Ones........2.24:megalol:

SloCREJoV6o&feature=related

'Think I can make it Inbetween there?

No!

Oh Cm'on See how Big it is......' :megalol: :megalol:

Edited by 159th_Viper

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

but i can something you can't.

What?

I just did it.

Did what?

Opened a can of beer...

or something along those line :D

I fighter pilots tell a Tanker pilot:"I can do things you can not dream off" Then the fighter pilot rolls and loop his nimble small fighter. The tanker pilots says:" That's nothing check this out". The Fighter pilots waits, and waits but after five minutes or so, does not see anything happen. The fighter pilots says:" What was that? Nothing happen". Tanker pilots say:"I just walk around and stretch my legs, then, I went to the bathroom, can you do that ?!" :D

on that note, a old one but still funny to me

http://www.f-16.net/aviation_jokes_article179.html

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

^^^ Nice story. Never thought about the lack of toilet being a problem for fighter pilots. There are the pilot relief bags LOL if you need to take a leak, but if the big thing is coming there is no hope. Now when I think of it, it must be really hard to restrain yourself from pooping all over the cockpit, in times of grave need, especially when performing high G turns. Got some stories? :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It happens, not much to say about it. Some time it just happens. I'm just glad that it never happen to a jet I was working on

To whom it may concern,