missing landing gear in multiplayer

Andy1966

hello all, I have a funny story, and a possible bug report. I searched the 109 bugs forum and did not see it reported.

I was flying with my squad mate DFlow on Burning skies yesterday, and after our patrol, several brief dogfights, and low fuel lights on, we headed back to base.(we had full fuel to start) DFlow landed first, then I landed and taxied over to him. well he was laughing so hard, I could not really understand what he was saying, something about.... landing gear.....hovering....?. I really didn't think much of it and took a screenshot for our after flight report. this is the screen I took....

This is the screen he took.... I did notice after I landed before I took my screenshot, the right landing gear light was not green but the left one was , but the plane landed and behaved normally.

This is what he was laughing about! Anyway it was multiplayer, so there is not a track. however, there might be a tacVeiw track of the flight, I will find out if needed. we will try to reproduce if possible.

dFlow ger/en-Yesterday at 7:47 PM

just a couple of screens from our todays flights

Andys ReichFlugScheibe

Edited by Andy1966

We are Virtual Pilots, a growing International Squad of pilots, we fly Allies in WWII and Red Force in Korea and Modern combat. We are recruiting like minded people of all Nationalities and skill levels.

http://virtual-pilots.com/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

That's since I don't know probably Flanker 2.0 in the Game.. also long long Time

This happen when you damaged your landing Gear by rough Landing...then you see planes hovering, that's goes for all planes and Jets not only K4

Once you have tasted Flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your Eyes turned Skyward.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27

That's since I don't know probably Flanker 2.0 in the Game.. also long long Time

This happen when you damaged your landing Gear by rough Landing...then you see planes hovering, that's goes for all planes and Jets not only K4

Oh OK I didn't know Thanks, we sure got a laugh out of it. :thumbup::megalol:

We are Virtual Pilots, a growing International Squad of pilots, we fly Allies in WWII and Red Force in Korea and Modern combat. We are recruiting like minded people of all Nationalities and skill levels.

http://virtual-pilots.com/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]