Launch Your SCUD-B

SUNTSAG

Hi All,

I have simply provided a JSGME/OvGME compatible update, that will allow the new SCUD to launch it's missile.

DOWNLOAD:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EamBmpW_UwL3eHxnQRXACt8_Y9A0zNWi/view?usp=sharing

In the ADVANCED (WAYPOINT ACTIONS) select "Fire at Point" and move the triangle over the porposed target. I then used a CONDITION of time more than 10 seconds to initiate the launch. You could also use IS USER FLAG if you wanted.

Enjoy.

Callsign: NAKED

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks, but it's not a SCUD anymore, it's a terrain following cruise missile ! :lol:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel I7 8700K / RTX 3080 / 32Go DDR4 PC21300 G.Skill Ripjaws V / MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon / Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold - 1000W / Noctua NH-D14 / Acer XB270HUDbmiprz 27" G-synch 144Hz / SSD Samsung 860EVO 250Go + 1To / Cooler Master HAF X / Warthog+VPC WarBRD / Thrustmaster TPR / Track-IR v5 + Track Clip Pro / Windows 11 64bits.

No problem....my pleasure.

Thank you for your work.

Best regards,

F.

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks @Suntsag, just wanted to inform that the Mod is working on DCS 2.5.6 :)

Cheers.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wait, I know this guy ;)

Zip - VEAF :pilotfly:

If you want to learn, talk and fly with french-speaking friends, the Virtual European Air Force is here for you ! Meet us on our Discord and our forum

If you're a mission creator, you may want to check the VEAF Mission Creation Tools (and its GitHub repository) a set of open-source scripts and tools that make creating a dynamic mission a breeze !

You confirm without that mod, no SCUD launch ? Correct

Does it pass Integrity Check ? NO as it has run via JSGME/OvGME

Any chance to get High Altitude long range launch ? See WIP video below

Anyway, if that opens ground-ground cruise missile launch, that's already a great capability :) . Thanks for that.

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...

After the OB from 20 May the scud mod doesn't work anymore,,,, the scuds are not actually available with the Mod on.

Can the rest of users confirm?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

yes, not show MISSILE category in Mission Editor

CPU: i7 12700K 5.0 Ghz - MB: Asus Prime Z-690P - Cooler cpu: MSI MAG CORELIQUID 360R V2 - RAM: XPG Lancer RGB 64 Gb 6000 - GPU: ASUS Rog Strix Gaming RTX 4080 16G - SSD M2 PCi4: 1x XPG Gamming S70 1 TB -  1x MSI Spatium M480 2 TB - 1x Crucial P3 Plus 4 TB - Power: CORSAIR HX1000i - Case: COOLER MASTER H500 ARGBP - Hotas Warthog (FLC+THR)-  - TM MFD Coguar - Honeycomb Alfa Flight Controller - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle - Virpil TCS Plus base+ SharKa-50 Collective Grip - Virpil Mongoost T-50 CM3 Throttle - Virpil Sharka-50 CP3 -  Virpil Alpha Constellation Alpha + Moongose T-50 CM3 base - Virpil ACE Collection Pedals -Track IR5 - Oculus Rift S -  HP Reverb G2 V2 - Monitor MSI Optix MAG322CQR WQHD 165 Hz - Windows 10 Pro - DCS: All Modules & Terrains

After the OB from 20 May the scud mod doesn't work anymore,,,, the scuds are not actually available with the Mod on.

Can the rest of users confirm?

All mods that require edits to the coremods part of the DCS installation are now broken sadly, this is because ED have changed the code to completely disallow such modifications, you can view the discussion in the mods forum above.

Sad times :(

Oh, thanks for heads up.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

All mods that require edits to the coremods part of the DCS installation are now broken sadly, this is because ED have changed the code to completely disallow such modifications, you can view the discussion in the mods forum above.

Sad times :(

Please repair, thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

I've just updated the DCS just for launching the scud but unfortunately it seems that it's not gonna work simply or as Phantom_Mark said it's a problem in modification and update. Please a friend tell me what to do? Am I wrong or anybody else may have this same and big problem?

Thanks a lot

Hi mjmz,

Thank you for your interest in the mod. The in sim version of the SCUD-B now launches in Open Beta but if you want the additional functionality of the mod (CA compatibility - Rearming - Patriot batteries will engage) then download it here:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=273049

Thanks.

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I was very surprised that the Aegis ship of SM-3 and PAC3 did not intercept the SCUD.

I guess the ED code is in it's early iteration and other units will need to have their code adapted to suit.

Still the Mod does get engaged by all relevant units both land and naval based. So it's an alternative until the fix. Cheers.

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 9 months later...