3 Silliest F-16 module questions.

aw33com

You will laugh. I figured most of the documented, and undocumented stuff out, but I am struggling with super simple things:

1. No matter what I do my F-16 dispenses 40 chaffs and 40 flares. No matter what the mode I'm in. In By Pass I also get 40 as well. Using Chaff Flare Dispense Button.

2. On my TGP I can not enter Track Mode. That part of the screen is empty for me. I can not "freeze" the tracker either. It is gently moving, it won't lock and if I want to move it the movement is "huge". Super hard to pin point the targets. I watched videos and the movement for others is smooth. I am using the hat of my Logitech Extreme3D PRO for slewing. Is the joystick the problem in this case?

3. In Multiplayer, how do you CCRP? You use TGP and manual find the area? Was anyone able to successfully edit an existing steer point and make it work? I know in early access this is possible in Mission Editor only, but someone said you can edit existing points in Multiplayer. I tried on 1 server and it did not work.

1. Use CMS Forward, not the Chaff/Flare switch. That’s an emergency switch. CMS Forward will run the selected countermeasure program.

2. DMS Down to switch SOI to the MFD containing the TPOD. TMS Up to stabilize the TPOD. TMS Up again to lock it to area or point track.

Virpil WarBRD | Thrustmaster Hornet Grip | Foxx Mount | Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle | Logitech G Throttle Quadrant | VKB T-Rudder IV | TrackIR 5

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB | 32GB DDR4 3200 | SSD