Bailey's VoiceAttack Profiles (Added Mirage F1!)

It's officially here!

AH-64D Apache Voice Attack Profile:
User Files Download: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3321355/

Enjoy!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

I just discovered this machine called "Bailey". I'm retired and don't do a "whole" lot, but there isn't any way I'd have time to do all of these profiles! I'm guessing you drink a lot of Red Bull or just pop a lot of No Doze. (Caffeine tabs, maybe?) I'm going to have to sell some pop bottles for you. Thanks for your ambitions!  

Win 10 64 bit

Intel I-7 7700K

32GB Ram

Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 6gig

3 hours ago, jimcarrel said:

I just discovered this machine called "Bailey". I'm retired and don't do a "whole" lot, but there isn't any way I'd have time to do all of these profiles! I'm guessing you drink a lot of Red Bull or just pop a lot of No Doze. (Caffeine tabs, maybe?) I'm going to have to sell some pop bottles for you. Thanks for your ambitions!  

Thank you for the kind words! I’ll admit, I may have spent a few too many hours with some projects, but seeing people like yourself appreciate and enjoy them make it worth every minute. While you “don’t do a ‘whole’ lot”, what you have done will be used for the community, or a few more energy drinks 😉 

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, florate said:

Bailey - I would like you to  know  VA for the AH-64 has been a pleasure to use and reflects careful work. Thank you for your profile.

I may have to check this out considering the current situation with Vaicom.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

• 2 weeks later...

Fantastic profile @Bailey. Thank you. I may have stumbled across a tiny issue: when calling out KU number 8 ("ku 8 press; press ku 8"), it seems to be activating number 9 on the KU instead. I downloaded the profile on May 5th 2022. Easy enough to correct via VA's UI of course. But thought you may want to know. 

• Bailey changed the title to Bailey's VoiceAttack Profiles (Added Mirage F1!)

DCS Mirage F1 Voice Attack is live!

This is no optical illusion. You can use you voice to fly and operate the Mirage F1 in DCS with this Voice Attack profile! You want your weapons, you got it. You want the gear, you got it. You want Crew Chief to rearm your baguettes, you got it! Enjoy!

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3325382/

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

DCS Mirage F1 Voice Attack is live!

This is no optical illusion. You can use you voice to fly and operate the Mirage F1 in DCS with this Voice Attack profile! You want your weapons, you got it. You want the gear, you got it. You want Crew Chief to rearm your baguettes, you got it! Enjoy!

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3325382/

Thanks Bailey! Now you made me hungry. 😁

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Would that be possible to make a generic "slim" profile that would work with multiple aircraft, but not include any commands for switches and such? I'm completely uninterested in flipping switches with voice, but would like to talk to wingmen, AWACS and such. 

Obviously won't work for the F-14 and George-enabled helos, but I could use specific profiles for those.

• Like 1

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Dragon1-1:

Would that be possible to make a generic "slim" profile that would work with multiple aircraft, but not include any commands for switches and such? I'm completely uninterested in flipping switches with voice, but would like to talk to wingmen, AWACS and such. 

Obviously won't work for the F-14 and George-enabled helos, but I could use specific profiles for those.

Yes it would be great to have a general profile with the stuff that almost all aircraft need. ATC communication, JTAC commands, Wingmen commands, AWACS... I also don´t use voice to flip switches.

🖥️ i5-13600K, 64GB DDR4 3200, RTX4090 24GB, M2 PCIe 1TB   🥽 Pimax Crystal   🕹️ Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster TPR Rudders

9 hours ago, Dragon1-1 said:

Sure. Keep in mind different modules may have different menus. You can start with the F14 VA profile. It has those commands. 

On 10/30/2022 at 4:18 AM, Dragon1-1 said:

Is it as simple as deleting the commands for the switchology (and, if starting from the F-14, anything Jester-related)? I don't have any experience working with VA whatsoever.

This is a great opportunity to get some experience! It's, it can be as easy as exporting the commands to either their own profile or an already existing profile and making sure the menus are still applicable to your aircraft. 

23 hours ago, Dragon1-1 said:

It looks like VAICOM just went open source, so I guess I won't need that. 🙂 I hope ED can streamline the comms menu someday, so that commands could at least be relied on to do more or less the same thing in every jet.

Yes! They have! 

Unfortunately not every jet is the same. Fortunately, most jet menus are similar. 

• 4 weeks later...

@Bailey, do you have an updated A-10C/A10-C II profile?  The link for the profile on the first post points to a v1.00 from your google drive and looks to be about two and a half years old.  It looks like it only has radio frequency selection and Data Cartridge preset selections.

I'm hoping that you might have a newer version.  Specifically, one that has working Tacan and ILS voice controls.

Thanks for your help.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Good morning! 🙂

I use many of your plugins for VoiceAttack and I love them.
But lately there have been more problems and I don't know how to fix them. Here's the problem (e.g. JF-17):

• I enter (spoken) the command (set radio channel 181 or 199) in English and VA recognizes the command correctly, but DCS cannot implement it completely. Only the first number is "entered"! After that nothing follows except an "EE" error. The same is with some Waypoints.

Has there been a change in any controls in the last DCS patch?

I would be happy about an answer and remain, best regards.

Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 7900X @ 4.7 MHz            Motherboard: Gigabyte B650 AORUS Elite AX    Module: 64 GB Corsair Venegance DDR5 @ 3000        Video: RTX 4090 PALIT GameRock OC 24 GB

Monitor: SAMSUNG U28E590 @ 4K                      Other: HP Reverb G2 and WD Black SN850X                    The answers is ... 42!

• 4 weeks later...

Edited by markturner1960
found answer

System specs: PC1 :Scan 3XS Ryzen 5900X, 64GB Corsair veng DDR4 3600, EVGA GTX 3090 Win 10, Quest Pro, Samsung Odyssey G9 Neo monitor. Tir5. PC2 ( Helo) Scan 3XS Intel 9900 K, 32 GB Ram, 2080Ti, 50 inch Phillips monitor

F/A-18C: Rhino FFB base TianHang F16 grip, Winwing MP 1, F-18 throttle, TO & Combat panels, MFG crosswind & DFB Aces  seat :cool:                       

Viper: WinWing MFSSB base with F-16 grip, Winwing F-16 throttle, plus Vipergear ICP. MFG crosswind rudders. 

Helo ( Apache) set up: Virpil collective with AH64D grip, Cyclic : Rhino FFB base & TM F18 grip, MFG crosswind rudders, Total controls AH64 MFD's,  TEDAC Unit. 

• 11 months later...

I know this is an old thread and I thank you very much for the work this all must have taken.  New to DCS so while I understand what this does, I’m not sure where to put it in my DCS folder or how to set it up.  Is there a tutorial somewhere?  
thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/24/2023 at 3:16 AM, USNHedge said:

I know this is an old thread and I thank you very much for the work this all must have taken.  New to DCS so while I understand what this does, I’m not sure where to put it in my DCS folder or how to set it up.  Is there a tutorial somewhere?  
thanks!

In the first post you can find the links to the Voice Attack profiles. Voice attack is an application that can translate spoken commands into game actions (among many other features I won't go into here). Check out this video to get started https://youtu.be/D3ZckIkMIS8?si=Da6zygO0Q2-w-_yP

• 2 weeks later...